• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A New Life

@Gladius Few things:

1) any armor is going to be built in/irreplaceable now. Looks like you may understand that, just wanted to make sure.

2) I like her lack of humanity/loss of herself. However, I still would like her to have had SOME sort of moral compunctions before this ordeal, even if she doesn't care about them at all now.

3) What do you mean by "shock rifle"?

FancyKiddo said:
@Gladius Few things:
1) any armor is going to be built in/irreplaceable now. Looks like you may understand that, just wanted to make sure.

2) I like her lack of humanity/loss of herself. However, I still would like her to have had SOME sort of moral compunctions before this ordeal, even if she doesn't care about them at all now.

3) What do you mean by "shock rifle"?
1) Ah yeah, the armour will be built-in but I was trying to think of an excuse as to why the rest of her body would be replaced.

2) Hmm yes,I think I was trying to say that she had general moral concerns (such as not wanting to kill innocents, etc.) but that these would be soon lost over time. But I'll update the CS with something a bit more specific.

3) Shock rifle? From Unreal Tournament. :P

1299872634-shockrifleicon.png

You know! That thing. ^^

It basically blasts a solid wave of energy at your enemy, the impact of which will send them flying back regardless of whether it actually damages them. The scout isn't meant to be a hands-on fighter type in my head, if she's forced to engage in combat then it will probably be to blast enemies away from her whilst her teammates deal with them.

This is your pilot speaking, please refrain from using any EMP devices, cellphones or any device that makes loud noises and will irritate me beyond comprehension. Thank you.

You can have your boombox, but not on the bridge/in the cockpit/my room/whenever I'm in the same space as you. :P

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]This is your pilot speaking, please refrain from using any EMP devices, cellphones or any device that makes loud noises and will irritate me beyond comprehension. Thank you.

[/QUOTE]
I can't have an EMP??

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]You can, but it is not advised to use it whilst you're in the shuttle/plane/spaceship xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh, okay. I only use it in emergencies anyway, such as at the end of the first Matrix movie.

Gladius said:
Oh, okay. I only use it in emergencies anyway, such as at the end of the first Matrix movie.
Now, if you had a built-in microwave we could make popcorn and watch a movie whilst we wait for the rest of the Squad to show up for the next operation :P

Mitchs98 said:
Is it wrong that the hardest part of every sheet I ever make is finding images I like? ._.
Have you used Cyborg as a part of your searching words?

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Have you used Cyborg as a part of your searching words?

[/QUOTE]
I haven't started on that image yet :P

Eh, I don't expect everyone to fully model, rig, and animate a character for the start of an RP. That took me every night after work for a couple of weeks.

So, I only expect everyone to have fully modeled, rigged, and animated characters in a couple weeks. GIT TO WERK

That's two! Two accepted CSes, ah-ah-ah!

Now if only we had some peeps to lug around in our well-maintained spaceship :(

Also! Let's play the game of what you guys think my character is, now that you've seen her! What is her backstory, or her position in the squad, or her power set? Anyone who guesses ALL THREE right gets to be co-GM! (For your own sake, do not guess all three right. Being co-GM sucks.)

FancyKiddo said:
Also! Let's play the game of what you guys think my character is, now that you've seen her! What is her backstory, or her position in the squad, or her power set? Anyone who guesses ALL THREE right gets to be co-GM! (For your own sake, do not guess all three right. Being co-GM sucks.)
I'm not gonna guess. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back