• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A New Life

I'll TRY to respond now. Posting in the backseat cramped against the door with 3 people is cancerous.

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Where does one get free 2-day hotel trips? O_O

[/QUOTE]
Uncle that likes you ^-^.

Hmmm, don't think I would like to go on a 2-day hotel trip with any of my uncles though xD

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Hmmm, don't think I would like to go on a 2-day hotel trip with any of my uncles though xD

[/QUOTE]
My family is hilarious as shit, generally. Yay Alabama.

@Mitchs98 Fixer's dossier on the team will not include anything about Dhampir, as Dhampir is not officially assigned to this team yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
FancyKiddo said:
@Mitch98 Fixer's dossier on the team will not include anything about Dhampir, as Dhampir is not officially assigned to this team yet.
I didn't say it did though? I said Valkyrie, not her. I mentioned Dhampir by name for less confusion, never said she knew her exsistance :P

Yeah, I'm just making a clarification, so that I don't need to later. Otherwise I would have specifically asked you to change something :P

FancyKiddo said:
Yeah, I'm just making a clarification, so that I don't need to later. Otherwise I would have specifically asked you to change something :P
Don't worry. I assumed she wouldn't which is why I said nothing. I'm easily confused, but not that easily :D

And I replied again. A bit later than I wanted but somebody #$%&-ed something up majorly on a project and I had to help him fix that stuff before the deadline of tomorrow ><

Well I do have insomnia and it is 2:30 am right now so I guess I could still be up for some posts but I won't be on for another hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back