• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A New Life

Well, I would guess she's the devil, she grew bored of hell and decided to get her Second Life and afterwards was trapped in servitude for DI. Now she fights with a trident spear and her power is to breathe fire. Am I close? :P

And now, we have a blind person named Blind who can see! Thank you, science!

But wait, if she had remained blind, and been unable to see you... does that mean you wouldn't have been able to see her? Hmmmmmmmmmm

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Well, I would guess she's the devil, she grew bored of hell and decided to get her Second Life and afterwards was trapped in servitude for DI. Now she fights with a trident spear and her power is to breathe fire. Am I close? :P

[/QUOTE]
Closest guess I've heard so far!

FancyKiddo said:
And now, we have a blind person named Blind who can see! Thank you, science!
But wait, if she had remained blind, and been unable to see you... does that mean you wouldn't have been able to see her? Hmmmmmmmmmm
Invisible and blind? o:

Fellas, go take a look! You've got a nice, cuddly healer in your midst now!

(Subject to change if I hear loud groans followed by sad sighs of disappointment)

FancyKiddo said:
(Subject to change if I hear loud groans followed by sad sighs of disappointment)
I was promised Satan. >_>. But she looks nice.

Like how most of the characters are female. Kek.

FancyKiddo said:
There was a disturbance in the Juice as if billions of souls screamed in despair. I guess Satan had to go home again.

FancyKiddo said:
But were those billions suddenly silenced?
Not really. They were silent before it happened, now they won't stop screaming. Can somebody phone hell and tell Satan to TUNE IT DOWN?! He's making the working environment impossible for me and I need to be fully effective so we don't end up in the sun or something.

@Chris James

Fellas, we're good to go when the male portion of our cast shows up! Better hurry up, cuz I'm planning on starting the thread today!

In other news, we have lost our hacker person. Boooooooooooooooooooooooo I guess we'll have to do without, or toss that ability on our ship's AI.

WHOOP! First post is a go!

@Duke the Impossible As the pilot, your character is transferred with the ship, so you are the first one on the scene. Your character would have been notified by Operator as soon as Dhampir requested boarding privileges.

@Gladius @Mitchs98 You folks can show up whenever you like! You'll be aboard private automated taxis, coming out to join a new squad. This can be a new squad, or you could be the only survivor of your last squad, or you may have been transferred for some other reason. Show up pretty soon, though :P

Last edited by a moderator:
FancyKiddo said:
WHOOP! First post is a go!
@Duke the Impossible As the pilot, your character is transferred with the ship, so you are the first one on the scene. Your character would have been notified by Operator as soon as Dhampir requested boarding privileges.

@Gladius @Mitchs98 You folks can show up whenever you like! You'll be aboard private automated taxis, coming out to join a new squad. This can be a new squad, or you could be the only survivor of your last squad, or you may have been transferred for some other reason. Show up pretty soon, though :P
I will post soon in that case.

Well, actually I'm going to cook and eat dinner now so you'll be lonely until I'm back around 8pm (GMT+1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back