• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A New Life

Gonna be real hard to do-I don't sleep much and gender is a function of the mind. Besides, do these augmented robo-hyperbio-humaniods even HAVE anything to switch?

Well, as a dude you don't have any GIRL POWER. So if we injected you with GIRL POWER, would you no longer be a dude? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]Or asexual xD

[/QUOTE]
That too.

Last edited by a moderator:
And males are only whimsical comic relief secondary characters who try to score with the protagonist female even though she's asexual or lesbian xD

[QUOTE="Duke the Impossible]And males are only whimsical comic relief secondary characters who try to score with the protagonist female even though she's asexual or lesbian xD

[/QUOTE]
Seems legit. This must be a thing now.

Ugh, so tired of students and their last minute approach sometimes. Come to me asking for help coding a whole project two days before the deadline >_<.

Wait, coding? What do you teach?

also, I have have plenty of power. It came from this sword. See? I HAVE THE POWEEERRRR! *thunderclap*

Last edited by a moderator:
Dannan said:
Wait, coding? What do you teach?
also, I have have plenty of power. It came from this sword. See? I HAVE THE POWEEERRRR! *thunderclap*
I have a little side business so to speak from my usual programming in which I help students and independent programmers if they run into trouble and charge them friendly prices. But I'm considering to drop the students since they never start their shit in time..

well, the end goal is wether or not they can get the coding done in time. If standing on their head did it, then they should be welcome to do it. However, you should write an IF statement into your instructions stating that help cannot be asked for past a certain time period unless you were already working with them. They are in charge and must make correct decisions. After all, coding is about logic and you'd be reasonable to expect that from them. If you can't follow instructions, how can you expect to write them?

Sorry guys, but I'm not getting a post up tonight. I'll toss something y'all's way in the early morning, but I'm too gosh-darn tired to make something worthwhile now.

Note: I'm gonna have trouble with this, but Warlock is a total nerd. He spends hours trying calculate anything before it happens and is real jerk about this. If he makes predictions about people, feel free to surprise him. Break his models. I want to play him as an arrogant know-it-all who relies on math. Don't actually take this as god-modding. It's just him making very elaborate guesses and flaunting how smart he is. Socking him in the ego now and then is just fine.

Dannan said:
Note: I'm gonna have trouble with this, but Warlock is a total nerd. He spends hours trying calculate anything before it happens and is real jerk about this. If he makes predictions about people, feel free to surprise him. Break his models. I want to play him as an arrogant know-it-all who relies on math. Don't actually take this as god-modding. It's just him making very elaborate guesses and flaunting how smart he is. Socking him in the ego now and then is just fine.
I love how you wrote his first post xD Somebody who is more machine than human inside who will have his sense of reality shaken in the near future, I love it! :P

Oh good, It works. I had to walk in some very dangerous territory to do that. But yes, that's actually it in a nutshell-he's numb. Actually failing at things pulls him out of endless simulation with the lure of actual experience. When it runs out, he goes back to a heartless thing of metal and math.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back