• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A New Life

[QUOTE="Leon Corvinus]OH MY GOD! THEY KILLED KENNY!

[/QUOTE]
Who's Kenny? Do we have a Kenny in our team? :P

*zombie sounds* That feeling when you're going to go into work early to get up a post, but your alarm doesn't go off, so you end up getting to work an hour late.

It's a very specific feeling. Kinda like when there's little bits of cookie at the bottom of your milk glass, but YOU didn't eat any cookies...

Good job dracula,maybe next time you''ll send paper to fight scissors. Or dynamite to deal with matches.

(........I laughed my head off. That was amazing. Also, question: what is the status of the flywheel vessel, is the hangar still open, where is the flywheel ship in relation to other things, and it's hull was torn open by Dhampir escaping, right? also, what kinds of guns are those?)

The flywheel vessel is being anchored ATM, but is entirely in the hangar. The hangar's blast doors are closing, but its shielding is already up. The flywheel vessel does in fact have a person-sized hole in its hull. The ship on which they are flying is outfitted with air-to-ground cannons for ground support, as well as flak cannons for fending off small ships and missiles. They're not much help against capital ships since they do little to shields, but they're very good against agile, hull-based ships, such as the one in which Warlock is flying. Their range is not fantastic, but they protect a radius larger than the connectivity range of the ship's internal networks.

Dhampir is trying to make it extremely hard, but not impossible, for Warlock to get into the ship's systems, set his transport to "friendly" (automated systems in the guns will prevent friendly fire), and authorize himself for boarding.

Last edited by a moderator:
tisk tisk, you aren't thinking clearly, oh fanged one. I don't have to get authorization, I just have to get on board and render the ship unable to complain about it. I'm guessing these are ventral guns? mounted along the sides? like, what's the firing arc? I'm going to guess blindspots directly by the bridge windows and the engine cones, if this follows standard sci-fi logic.

Oh lord, Valkyrie has a little sort of breakdown and Dhampir orders her to shoot at a vessel that should be friendly xD Great start of a professional working environment haha xD

she can say no, you know. for what it's worth, warlock won't take this personally. He takes almost nothing personally; mostly because he lacks a personality.

The guns are meant for complete radial defense again incoming missiles, so has full coverage, and even overlapping zones of coverage for added safety should laser weaponry (which is pretty hard to shoot down) that can get past the shields is involved.

Keep in mind that, for as awesome as your character and his connection to his ship are, you're up against a world-class pilot here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rejoice for I have posted yet another post, now I will have my darned sleep and see what you guys turnout overnight :P

Aaaaaaaaah posts. Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and say that, if you want it, @Dannan you can completely disregard anything about your engines getting blown out. That put an end to things a lot faster than I hoped, and definitely bunnied your character into range. You are not obligated to drive your ship right into a bunch of turrets pointing in your direction.

@Gladius if you could get your EMP tossed in a safe room and Blind back into the hangar, I'd like Blind helping us with this derelict ship of ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back