• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I feel like, especially after Frank was mentioned having knowledge of Scorn, everyone is taking their guesses at who she is and where she comes from, cos we all know it ties in somewhere to the lore but no one is quite sure yet xD

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I figured that since he's been drifting the Wastelands for the past 5 years and was an original Wolfpack member as well (unless, of course, she isn't), it would be alright for them to have a little history. If you object to that though, feel free to tell me and I'll edit it out just as easily :)

I think the reason we keep on guessing, is because you haven't actually told us yet :P

ObiSemKenobi said:
Yeah, I figured that since he's been drifting the Wastelands for the past 5 years and was an original Wolfpack member as well (unless, of course, she isn't), it would be alright for them to have a little history. If you object to that though, feel free to tell me and I'll edit it out just as easily :)
I think the reason we keep on guessing, is because you haven't actually told us yet :P
Not telling you is the best part xD

The mask does a lot to make her appear to be part of the original wolfpack, but I guess that is the mystery... or at least one of them.

And to be honest, Frank and her having history would make sense, but you'll have to wait for my Branislav response to figure out why =P

ObiSemKenobi said:
I have purposefully kept it as vague as possible. I'm looking forward to finding out why :P
Due to her hidden agenda I wanted her to be both well known of, but at the same time not really known at all. So instead I have her kind of stand outish with her masque and literal wolfpack, and have allusions to things that make her seem connected to things she may not be, all so I can forge interesting relationships with certain peoples, while at the same time work my way down to who she is and where she came from.

Knowing Frank is entirely within the realms of possibility, in fact it is almost certain. But at the moment I get to be a butt and know why and everyone else has to wait =P

(Except the GM, who, of course, can grill me for info anytime they want, though it ruins surprises that way =/ )

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]I was taking my gran to the hospital last night -_-

[/QUOTE]
What happened??

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Broke he shoulder, she is going to stay with my aunt for a while. She will ok, it's just taking a way just that little more independance

[/QUOTE]
Aw :c I hope she recovers soon

I'm sorry to announce this but I have to turn in my laptop on monday morning. I'll continue posting until then, but afterwards I need somebody to take my place as host of this rp.

I like all of you, but I need somebody I can trust to lead this rp onwards, and somebody who knows how to expand the lore of the rp.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I'm sorry to announce this but I have to turn in my laptop on monday morning. I'll continue posting until then, but afterwards I need somebody to take my place as host of this rp.
I like all of you, but I need somebody I can trust to lead this rp onwards, and somebody who knows how to expand the lore of the rp.

[/QUOTE]
How long will you be gone for..?

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I'm sorry to announce this but I have to turn in my laptop on monday morning. I'll continue posting until then, but afterwards I need somebody to take my place as host of this rp.

[/QUOTE]
Is this a temporary placeholder GM, or something a bit more permanent?

I don't know what you mean exactly with expanding the lore of the RP, but if you tell me what direction you want it to take I don't mind filling in for a while, if you want me.

ObiSemKenobi said:
I don't know what you mean exactly with expanding the lore of the RP, but if you tell me what direction you want it to take I don't mind filling in for a while, if you want me.
Same here, @The Shadow Realm. <3

Do you have any other form of tech to use?

ObiSemKenobi said:
It isn't permanent at the least. I just need to get a replacement :)

I am mostly going to give you and Ana free-reign on how the rp will take its course :)

Anaxileah said:
Same here, @The Shadow Realm. <3
Do you have any other form of tech to use?
An iphone 4s, the buttons are to small for me to type ;~;

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]It isn't permanent at the least. I just need to get a replacement :)
I am mostly going to give you and Ana free-reign on how the rp will take its course :)

An iphone 4s, the buttons are to small for me to type ;~;

[/QUOTE]
Aw :c I'm pretty sure you can do et, if you set your mind to it xD but okies

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Only if you like a paragraph a piece ;~;

[/QUOTE]
Nahhhhh :3 I haz faith in you. But I understand. What do you want to do about the Implant?

Awesome, so you'll have enough acces to pop in every once in a while and say "No! Replacement GMs, what are you doing?! You're messing it up!!!!!" :D

Also, wow a poll where I can actually see the results without having to vote. How very convenient!

ObiSemKenobi said:
Awesome, so you'll have enough acces to pop in every once in a while and say "No! Replacement GMs, what are you doing?! You're messing it up!!!!!" :D
Also, wow a poll where I can actually see the results without having to vote. How very convenient!
ROFL

Why not both as co-replacement-gms until you return?

Theoretically, @ObiSemKenobi @Anaxileah if you two were willing, and if @The Shadow Realm was okay with it, you could both work together to ensure things stay on course, and if you came to something you weren't quite sure about you'd be able to discuss it to one another and talk out any issues?

Dunno, just throwing things out there.

@ObiSemKenobi[/URL] @Anaxileah if you two were willing, and if @The Shadow Realm was okay with it, you could both work together to ensure things stay on course, and if you came to something you weren't quite sure about you'd be able to discuss it to one another and talk out any issues?

Dunno, just throwing things out there.
The poll isn't pitting us against one another. We're both co-GMs. It's just for an announcement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back