• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There's actually quite a bit of tagging going on already. I'm still getting used to doing that though, so I'll try to keep it up in the future.

ObiSemKenobi said:
I'd like to, but I keep on getting new noticifications as I try to type :P
I'll give a quick rundown as soon as possible. From where should I start to summarize?
It's find Obi, you don't need to do it :)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]We should prolly just start tagging people more often =P

[/QUOTE]
images

LadyArdent said:
Oh yeah that was me. Sorry I got tired of being Lady A. Made me feel weird. Lol I'm making my post now I had to read and catch up.
Lady A's from Tokyo Ghoul :)

Rundown:

Dome Collapsed. Everybody cool has gathered in the Hospital and is either punching someone, shooting someone, or running away. Hush still down but slightly recovering conscienceness and tagging along with the twins. Taylor, Frank and Jade are currently in an old appartment complex discussing stuff (update follows).

What did I miss?

TeaMMatE11 said:
AARGH! MY NOTIFICATIONS ARE GOING CRAAZZZYYYY!
This.

Also, I'm going to bed now, but if there's anything I can do to help I'll try to catch up in the morning :)

Goodnight everyone!

TeaMMatE11 said:
AARGH! MY NOTIFICATIONS ARE GOING CRAAZZZYYYY!
Good ._.

ObiSemKenobi said:
This.
Also, I'm going to bed now, but if there's anything I can do to help I'll try to catch up in the morning
:)

Goodnight everyone!
Oh yea time zones xD

Its not a big deal @LadyArdent but theyre outside of the dome so...no alleys xD lol

I can easily ignore the little bump but im just letting you know so when i post youre not confused lol xD

Last edited by a moderator:
HoneyBear-Kat]Its not a big deal [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33959-ladyardent/ said:
@LadyArdent[/URL] but theyre outside of the dome so...no alleys xD lol
I can easily ignore the little bump but im just letting you know so when i post youre not confused lol xD
Glad I out if there is one. Okay.

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]I'm pretty sure at every stage I've been the one waiting on someone to respond...

[/QUOTE]
I thought I was waiting on you :o

-Didn't get notifications until today and she had been on everyday pretty much.- so. Lots of hype again I haven't seen since I joined. COOKIES!!

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Welp, I can def get a post up in the morning, but it's about time for bed mates.

[/QUOTE]
If it was time for bed then, what are you doing here so early in the morning? :P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I just got back online. I woke up a little while ago. It's a touch past five, usually I get up about four though.

[/QUOTE]
Wow, that is even earlier than me! My wife usually gets up around 5:30, so I get out too. Do you have somewhere you have to be, or do you just wake up and stay up? :P

ObiSemKenobi said:
Wow, that is even earlier than me! My wife usually gets up around 5:30, so I get out too. Do you have somewhere you have to be, or do you just wake up and stay up? :P
Animals to feed. I farm, have cows and some sheep and fowl to feed. Earlier I do it and do a once round the land sooner I can figure out if I have a free day or not.

Also, that being said, I am going to have a bit of freetime, but I'ma dip in for a bath for I really sit down. I'm not keen on letting myself leave a stench about the house.

I feel like, especially after Frank was mentioned having knowledge of Scorn, everyone is taking their guesses at who she is and where she comes from, cos we all know it ties in somewhere to the lore but no one is quite sure yet xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back