• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I LOVE IT SO MUCH xD i love both universes so having it be put into one was like *o* xD
Thanks btw :3

[/QUOTE]
xD that response

Adorable

Ok, time for a roll call. I'll just tag everyone who hasn't explicitly said they were out and if you're still interested in this RP, just reply by saying Aye! and, preferably a post in the near future.

@HoneyBear-Kat

@me

@Veirrianna Valentine

@WolfBoy34102

@LadyArdent

@TeaMMatE11

Are you in?

Im so sorry but I feel like i can't commit to this rp right now. I feel like I am leaning towards different interests. I'm really sorry about this

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]You mean, 'Aye guess?'

[/QUOTE]
cheesy_puns.jpg

Folk Tale]Bro I been waiting for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31300-unlimited/ said:
@Unlimited[/URL] this whole time, so anyone who waiting on me is actually waiting on him :P
Yeah, this is part of the reason I started this thing. I have actually started roleplaying mere months ago and have only done two (including this one) on this website, so I don't know about all those rules of etiquette and turn-order, but if I have to be Frank (no pun intended), I have seen too many RPs die already because at some point nobody was posting anymore because everyone was waiting on someone else to make a post.

So personally I would suggest to just make a post when you think you have something cool for your character to do. If that means that at some point someone does something that you wished your character could have responded to, improvise and figure out a reason he didn't. That's actually part of what I like about roleplaying: having other people put my character in a position I wouldn't have though of before and figure out how the hell I'm going to get him out of there.

That's just me though, and I really don't mind if people do it differently and if there is some sort of turn order to these things I'm happy to oblidge, as long as it doesn't stagnate the game.

Ok, end of lecture. I have no idea where all this stuff comes from all of a sudden, but I apologize in advance if I seem arrogant/smug/atotaldouchbag or anything. I'd just like to get a character past chapter one for a change :)

ObiSemKenobi said:
Ok, time for a roll call. I'll just tag everyone who hasn't explicitly said they were out and if you're still interested in this RP, just reply by saying Aye! and, preferably a post in the near future.
@HoneyBear-Kat

@me

@Veirrianna Valentine

@WolfBoy34102

@LadyArdent

@TeaMMatE11

Are you in?
Hell ye

I am very sorry. I've been closing every night for the last week and just haven't had time to post. I am still very interested it's just been a hassle of late. It got to the point where I could maybe write a sentence or two a day and it took forever to reply to the other RPs I'm in. I'm currently in the process of writing one for Frozen World, and I'm off tomorrow so I will get it done, promise. Again, I am sorry.

Unlimited said:
I am very sorry. I've been closing every night for the last week and just haven't had time to post. I am still very interested it's just been a hassle of late. It got to the point where I could maybe write a sentence or two a day and it took forever to reply to the other RPs I'm in. I'm currently in the process of writing one for Frozen World, and I'm off tomorrow so I will get it done, promise. Again, I am sorry.
o-o *waits patiently*

Y'all still looking for joiners? I would probably need a run down of the current situation, but I'd be happy to throw in a character to the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back