• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TeaMMate and I are currently working on a little colab-post, but you guys are free to post in the meantime! I don't know who's waiting on who, but apart from unlimited I'd say everyone in the hospital has a free pass to do something right now :)

Also, if you're Wolfpack and you've been away for a very long time I might just send Frank after you :P

Since I wan't getting notifications and had my head shoved so far up my ass I could feel my windpipe would you guys mind giving me a rundown?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Cripes, if I disappear for that long again let me know. I haven't been getting a number of alerts lately, sorry for that.

[/QUOTE]
Same, I share your pain ):

Am I the only person to notice as soon as I created this rp thousands of frozen earth rps popped up? It slightly annoys me that people have the audacity to steal someones ideas |:

I'm just a sourpuss thou :)

I wasnt recieving alerts @The Shadow Realm i apologize

Anyway the twins are trying to randezvous with ...i forget who... cause they have a truck so they can get Hush to safety in time

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Am I the only person to notice as soon as I created this rp thousands of frozen earth rps popped up? It slightly annoys me that people have the audacity to steal someones ideas |:
I'm just a sourpuss thou :)

[/QUOTE]
I have a thing about people copying me so xD i feel you

Last edited by a moderator:
HoneyBear-Kat]I wasnt recieving alerts [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31131-the-shadow-realm/ said:
@The Shadow Realm[/URL] i apologize
Anyway the twins are trying to randezvous with ...i forget who... cause they have a truck so they can get Hush to safety in time
Aw, thank-you Kat :)

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Since I wan't getting notifications and had my head shoved so far up my ass I could feel my windpipe would you guys mind giving me a rundown?

[/QUOTE]
I'd like to, but I keep on getting new noticifications as I try to type :P

I'll give a quick rundown as soon as possible. From where should I start to summarize?

HoneyBear-Kat]Oh and i was talking about [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33959-ladyardent/ said:
@LadyArdent[/URL] 's character
I guess she changed her user a little so i didnt recognize her xD
Remember when nobody knew who I was when I altered my name, hehe.

Oh yeah that was me. Sorry I got tired of being Lady A. Made me feel weird. Lol I'm making my post now I had to read and catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back