• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So... it's been quiet for a while. I could make a post, but I don't really have any place to send Frank right now. He's smart enough not to join the mess you guys are creating in that hospital and Anya's staying covert, so apart from the members we haven't heard much about lately (@Deviced or @The Endergod), everybody appears to be engaged.

If anyone is interested in stepping outside of the firepan for a while and into the fire, Frank's always available :)

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Btw how do you have delta? xD

[/QUOTE]
Wolf packer member? And I tried reading on as much posts I could and I seen it in one of your posts that they all have it? Going in a whim also.... ( O.o )

Only Floof has her little AI. and Floof, want me to tag you whenever I make a post? Also, waiting for @Folk Tale, I think

LadyA said:
Wolf packer member? And I tried reading on as much posts I could and I seen it in one of your posts that they all have it? Going in a whim also.... ( O.o )
Oh no worries, no, Delta is something Joy (one of characters) created, with some (a lot) of influence from her brother xD its only with her lol

Anaxileah said:
Only Floof has her little AI. and Floof, want me to tag you whenever I make a post? Also, waiting for @Folk Tale, I think
I think itll give me le posts now thanks ana <3 you doll, you xD

LadyA said:
Ah gotcha then disregard that part and say she tried reach through via some sort walkie talkie idea.
Dont worry im gonna incorporate that, delta is gonna detect her trying to get a hold of them, besides, they could use a truck xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I think itll give me le posts now thanks ana <3 you doll, you xD

[/QUOTE]
I ain't a doll >.> and oh yeah, it's his turn o-o

They have to travel far, so a truck is extremely helpful right now xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]You a doll to me <3

[/QUOTE]
*hisses* <3

-needs her daily hype cookie from Ana..- Sweet glad to be of service. Lol save for the broken window in said truck. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Hisses with love xD

[/QUOTE]
Yes

Well, I am a reptile hybrid, duh. <3

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Hisses with love xD

[/QUOTE]
Your profile pic is the cutest <3

Anaxileah said:
Your profile pic is the cutest <3
I LOVE IT SO MUCH xD i love both universes so having it be put into one was like *o* xD

Thanks btw :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back