• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Shh, I really don't care about grammar outside of character.. So I don't like to focus to see if I used the wrong words. Also, in every time I have seen State of Emergency it has be capitalized.

[/QUOTE]
Mehhhhhhhh

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]Nation of Emergency

[/QUOTE]
No, it is a state of emergency (I see how it could be nation however..) As stated, the F.S.F control a few more cities besides D.C, and attacks from the outcasts are fairly normal - this one being an exception.

Edit: Each cities surrounding area counts as a state, so that means there's a total of 4 states. (I might be wrong as I'm too lazy to look.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]No, it is a state of emergency (I see how it could be nation however..) As stated, the F.S.F control a few more cities besides D.C, and attacks from the outcasts are fairly normal - this one being an exception.
Edit: Each cities surrounding area counts as a state, so that means there's a total of 4 states. (I might be wrong as I'm too lazy to look.)

[/QUOTE]
I was making a pun because STATE of emergency, state as in a nation is made up of states. The United States of America. Hahaha

Wasn't referring to the rp whatsoever :P

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Folk Tale]I was making a pun because STATE of emergency, state as in a nation is made up of states. The United States of America. Hahaha
Wasn't referring to the rp whatsoever :P

[/QUOTE]
See, this is why people think I'm a hardass, haha. Thanks for explaining it man.

LadyA said:
Anya adjusts her glasses a by more since she felt a slight draft freezing her eyes whilst causing tears. Sniffling some as she drags up the scarf around her face. Stomping her feet some to regain some feeling in her body, yet what good does that too? Muttering to herself through the scarf, "Let's get to it woman!" Anya walks on towards her destination against the wind.
Lovely, right? The forever white of this world with unending cold. Crunching her way through the snow as she gets lost in thought. Happy about her latest contract. Granted it took over a year for her to accomplish this task. She bad to use different means then what she was used too. The job was done, the best part of it all. An unaligned member had gone AWOL hence unaligned, former. She had to do a stake out for a time, but he caught on to her moves. He didn't see her because she used a disguise to the best of her ability. What did the lady do? She changed tactics, played with his head. She showed herself to him as if by some fate.

Of course she wooed him, courted him played the damsel in distress. She never allowed him to touch her, he enjoyed the challenge. Play the demure, naive part. Be a little docile, gain control. Hey women can use their sexuality when it is called for so long as they don't actually follow through with the deed itself. It took her the better part of the year to do that.

Anya claimed she was a virgin, wanted to make sure they were together for the long run that he was faithful. She said the touching party scared her because her family instilled that it can cause them to burn in hell. Oh yes, that lovely religious card too. She did just that. The religious self proclaimed virgin. Finally she told him how it would be done, that special night because he asked for her hand in marriage. Happily obliging to his minor want, after all that is what it was. It was bittersweet. They went off to a lesser domed town off somewhere in Montana, or what was left of it. The evening came...

There was a lovely dinner or what one could call a dinner, really old tasteful music before their time. She wore a lovely ensemble that also kept her warm. They are, danced, spoke of the future how they can endure with the future as it is.... until he turned to the bedroom asking if she was ready. A nervous nod given, and a sweet smile she followed him as he stood next to the bed. Reaching to her waistline for her favorite friend, Daryl!! The one man to never disappoint. Knife behind her back, she reached on her tiptoes she whispered... "I know you stole those formulas for new sources of medicine, for your selfish gain... I love you sweetly, meet Daryl honey... by the way I'm Anya..." Yeah with that secret she lied using her mother's name... She brought the knife around quickly with precision right the heart. He couldn't react to her words from the minor shock. With glee knowing her aim she heard that crunch, just for fun she pushed further on the knife hearing his sternum crunch, muscle squishing with blood slowly pouring out. She twisted to hear those beautiful sounds music to her ears she laughed. Psycho much maybe? Laughing she pulled the knife from him as she looked at Daryl, another job done. The man fell to the floor with naught a breath or word..

The memory of it was bitter sweet, even now she was thinking of that. It happened a month ago and now her destination is a couple miles ahead. She notices the domed city, hoping to see if any of her faction were there. Slick with sweat under all her gear, but she felt rejuvenated at the memory so she pushed on against the snow, determined to see what may have changed despite this frozen world...

(Forgive me I haven't read many posts, just slinking my way in unsure who is part of what still reading on everything)
Mm. I would separate the memory with present day posts my changing the present day to no italics.

Anaxileah said:
Mm. I would separate the memory with present day posts my changing the present day to no italics.
Thank you, my first post after a while finding a good groove for her. I'll do that my next post...

LadyA said:
Thank you, my first post after a while finding a good groove for her. I'll do that my next post...
Sounds good. You could also edit this one.

I'm doing my best to read up on the action to see where I can squeeze in, but can someone give me the lazy man's idea of it!? I can tell the hospital? Or am I wrong?

General Deth Glitch]if [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33252-goldra/ said:
@Goldra[/URL] does not reply soon ima just continue with my life..
Maybe if you actually tagged them when you posted, they would be posting more...

LadyA said:
I'm doing my best to read up on the action to see where I can squeeze in, but can someone give me the lazy man's idea of it!? I can tell the hospital? Or am I wrong?
There's quite the stand off in the hospital yes, and in my next post there will be roughly 1,000 armed Outcasts swarming the D.C. Dome so it would be advised to be inside the dome before that happens :P

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]There's quite the stand off in the hospital yes, and in my next post there will be roughly 1,000 armed Outcasts swarming the D.C. Dome so it would be advised to be inside the dome before that happens :P

[/QUOTE]
I'm not in the dome... I'm kind of sort of coming in out of nowhere into the dome for my gal to find her faction or whatever. Just don't want to be all like oh hi there, oh a fight lemme join!! Type of thing.

LadyA said:
I'm on a phone right now, but I'll try to give you the general idea. Wolfpack's leader, Hush went after dr. Winter, who is currently protected by an F.S.F agent. However, three unexpected things happened:

1. She outdrew him an he took a bullet to the shin.

2. He got a visit from an old friend, Frank (that's me) who is going to tear the Wolfpack apart. I shot him and left him for dead. He got picked up by the Twins though, alive and kicking (al according to plan).

3. The dome collapsed, causing death, destruction and an Outcast invasion. Everyone and their mothers seem to be at the hospital right now apart from Hush, the Twins and Frank.

It's a good read though, you'll get through :)

ObiSemKenobi said:
I'm on a phone right now, but I'll try to give you the general idea. Wolfpack's leader, Hush went after dr. Winter, who is currently protected by an F.S.F agent. However, three unexpected things happened:
1. She outdrew him an he took a bullet to the shin.

2. He got a visit from an old friend, Frank (that's me) who is going to tear the Wolfpack apart. I shot him and left him for dead. He got picked up by the Twins though, alive and kicking (al according to plan).

3. The dome collapsed, causing death, destruction and an Outcast invasion. Everyone and their mothers seem to be at the hospital right now apart from Hush, the Twins and Frank.

It's a good read though, you'll get through :)
Thank you!!! I needed the break down. So she isn't looking at a shiny dome all full of warmth I will throw that in with my next post. I should add that she has her communications back on so if needed after her long ahem hiatus. It is a good read, just trying to push through it. Lol, Anya has got to be some sort of assistance to someone in the pack. :-)

LadyA said:
-sniggers at a hype cookie status.-
Have you seen my hype cookie status?

cookie.gif

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Have you seen my hype cookie status?
cookie.gif

[/QUOTE]
I hope to aim for such high hopes for my hype cookie status. I just can't help it. xD

In my time of hoping to gain a respective part in RPN community I aim for that. Hopefully it isn't because of some ultimate demise. I'll do it because I have charm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back