• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LadyA said:
In my time of hoping to gain a respective part in RPN community I aim for that. Hopefully it isn't because of some ultimate demise. I'll do it because I have charm...
I joined a month ago, and already am quite known, even having over 350+ positive reviews. My positives aren't going up as much as they used too as I only reside in this rp..

Also, only time will tell if you have charm on your side, however some parts of your grammatical structure confuzzles me. Perhaps editing your posts would help with that, I know it does for me!

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I joined a month ago, and already am quite known, even having over 350+ positive reviews. My positives aren't going up as much as they used too as I only reside in this rp..
Also, only time will tell if you have charm on your side, however some parts of your grammatical structure confuzzles me. Perhaps editing your posts would help with that, I know it does for me!

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I do need to brush up on that. Remember I said it has been a while. I am noticing that I am confusing some people also.

LadyA said:
Yes, I do need to brush up on that. Remember I said it has been a while. I am noticing that I am confusing some people also.
I'm sure that you'll end up smoothing out your rough-areas. My rough areas are how long my posts can be before I don't have a speck of material to work with, haha.

"Ana.. please no more cookies.." *A short burst of vomit seemingly emits out of utter darkness, coating the forums blank background in a layer of chocolaty vomit*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]"Ana.. please no more cookies.." *A short burst of vomit seemingly emits out of utter darkness, coating the forums blank background in a layer of chocolaty vomit*

[/QUOTE]
Hehehe <3

LadyA said:
-Craves those hype cookies now.., goes to make a post for the heck of it.-
Oh you be gettin' these cookies

Love em

I won't stop

I can't stop

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Yes, we're open to any who wish to join.

[/QUOTE]
Love my cookies. c:<

-Has a little drool falling from her lips muttering the words- So okay I have been trying to make a post on how to enter Anya to where the pack is without getting caught. I need some help with that. Pretty much I have her stuck outside seeing that the dome is practically damaged, and she is listening to the communications. She is hearing that F.S.F and the Outcasts are all up in there too. But she how to get in and reach them... Has me stumped.

Last edited by a moderator:
LadyA said:
-Has a little drool falling from her lips muttering the words- So okay I have been trying to make a post on how to enter Anya to where the pack is without getting caught. I need some help with that.
Hm. o-o Well, you could sneak in from the North, which is opposite to where the dome burst (I think?) and approach the hospital from behind after hijacking a vehicle through the city.

011.png

Man I love Tokyo Ghoul..

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm][media]

[/media]
My theme - song

[/QUOTE]
*purposefully rates it 'Hype Cookie'*

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Oh shit, can you post your threads link here? I started another Rp so I totally forgot about your thread..

[/QUOTE]
Why do you do this to me..? u.u

This is the link to the character sign up. Characters need to be complete by this weekend, or your spot will be open to others. The Implant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back