• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@The Shadow Realm Hope you don't mind but I decided to post the initial stages of the attack, so that when we decide to move on with that part of the role play all the pieces will be in position to allow us to move at a good pace. Everything from this point on regarding the Outcasts attacking the Dome is up to you in terms of the outcome, what is destroyed/captured, and if you want I can micro manage some battles against soldiers you control or with regards to the other roleplayers. Since I don't feel like tagging everyone if you could just read the post to know exactly what's going on I would appreciate it. Also @The Shadow Realm , let me know if there is anything you'd like me to change, add or remove.

Folk Tale] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31131-the-shadow-realm/ said:
@The Shadow Realm[/URL] Hope you don't mind but I decided to post the initial stages of the attack, so that when we decide to move on with that part of the role play all the pieces will be in position to allow us to move at a good pace. Everything from this point on regarding the Outcasts attacking the Dome is up to you in terms of the outcome, what is destroyed/captured, and if you want I can micro manage some battles against soldiers you control or with regards to the other roleplayers. Since I don't feel like tagging everyone if you could just read the post to know exactly what's going on I would appreciate it. Also @The Shadow Realm , let me know if there is anything you'd like me to change, add or remove.
Alrighty, gonna look at it now!

Folk Tale] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31131-the-shadow-realm/ said:
@The Shadow Realm[/URL] Hope you don't mind but I decided to post the initial stages of the attack, so that when we decide to move on with that part of the role play all the pieces will be in position to allow us to move at a good pace. Everything from this point on regarding the Outcasts attacking the Dome is up to you in terms of the outcome, what is destroyed/captured, and if you want I can micro manage some battles against soldiers you control or with regards to the other roleplayers. Since I don't feel like tagging everyone if you could just read the post to know exactly what's going on I would appreciate it. Also @The Shadow Realm , let me know if there is anything you'd like me to change, add or remove.
All is good, oh and do whatever you want with the city.

You're the leader afterall.

Looks like you'll have 3 elite soldiers waging a guerilla war against you on one of those fronts :)

What front do you think they'll have the biggest chance of coming out alive? I don't think they have the heavy weapons to take out the brunt of the attack at the Northern entrance, and I'm not sure if they are skilled enough to take out your veterans in the South.

Since we'll be going for hit-and-run attacks, we'd probably stand the best chance against your force at the Eastern side of town, but that's still apretty substantial force. So @Folk Tale and @TeaMMatE11 , what do you think?

@ObiSemKenobi I mean the two large forces will be moving up slowly and spreading out, so you can definitely pick out smaller groups from them so you won't have to fight too many people at once. Maybe I'll have them start clearing buildings, and you guys can meet a large group of them in like a big warehouse or something? That would be a cool fighting place. :D Maybe a group from the eastern attack force.

@TeaMMatE11

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]i'm back in all my glory. so, what do i need to include in my post?

[/QUOTE]
The fsf response to the attack

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]*Cracks Knuckles* Although the sun is shining I'm still gonna ice your ass. (Pun intended.)

[/QUOTE]
I think Folk's Branislav has a more immediate worry at the moment =P

Wow, nice! Just to make sure I understand everything right @The Shadow Realm:

The president himself just arrived with an army of highly trained soldiers, combined with a bigger number of the usual riffraff, and is gathering just outside of town and preparing to kick ass.

What side of town are they on?

Is the sunlight real (that being what the government lied about), or is it the part of the dome that's still intact creating the illusion of the sun again?

What government lied to him (with him being the president and all)?

Sorry for all the qustions, I would just like to make sure that I don't misunderstand when I make my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back