• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ObiSemKenobi said:
Also if there is stuff that we are simply not supposed to know yet, naturally you don't answer that :)
Technically he does, since we're the co-gm's...

Yeah I was confused by this discrepancy of facts. I thought there were 4000 FSF soldiers in the dome already, and the Outcasts were attacking from the outside in. From what I gathered you are letting me take the city then retaking it, or what? Just confused since I read your post at like 3 in the morning :P

Also this poll on the moderator thing is this for rpn or this rp specifically, also why won't it let me vote? My vote goes towards Ana btw

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]Also this poll on the moderator thing is this for rpn or this rp specifically, also why won't it let me vote? My vote goes towards Ana btw

[/QUOTE]
Omg awe xD thanks :3

It's for this role play, but it's for announcement purposes. The poll is closed because no one was supposed to vote in the first place, it is simply there for people to know that both Obi and I are Co-GMs

ObiSemKenobi said:
Wow, nice! Just to make sure I understand everything right @The Shadow Realm:
The president himself just arrived with an army of highly trained soldiers, combined with a bigger number of the usual riffraff, and is gathering just outside of town and preparing to kick ass.

What side of town are they on?

Is the sunlight real (that being what the government lied about), or is it the part of the dome that's still intact creating the illusion of the sun again?

What government lied to him (with him being the president and all)?

Sorry for all the qustions, I would just like to make sure that I don't misunderstand when I make my post.
I never specified it but I would assume they were on the side the dome blew in on, the eastern border.

The sunlight is real, and it was just as bright as it was some 30 odd years ago, resulting in Reynalds saying "The Government (being the U.S) lied to the populous about the sun being the one dying out, when in fact it was because a (T/B/R)

Should I post now for Branislav or are we waiting on anyone? Cause the gunshot in between people kind of requires everyone's response I think and I don't want to post out of order.

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]Should I post now for Branislav or are we waiting on anyone? Cause the gunshot in between people kind of requires everyone's response I think and I don't want to post out of order.

[/QUOTE]
NEYHHEH

I HAVEN'T POSTED YET DON'T HATE THE SCIENTIST

D: but I stahpped! ;~;

Also happy belated birthday xD you iz older than meeeee

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]The closer it comes to midnight the closer I come to knowing my ultimate demise D:

[/QUOTE]
:c

Anaxileah said:
746997da8d3f630b2e7f064001fc9efc.jpg

I'll miss you guys..

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]
746997da8d3f630b2e7f064001fc9efc.jpg

I'll miss you guys..

[/QUOTE]
You will message me anyways. You're not allowed to not message me. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]I'll try to come on, however that may be clunky.

[/QUOTE]
Do you have Skype..?

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Nope, annnd I lost meh charger..
I have my computer till tomorrow thou, as my teacher just announced it.

[/QUOTE]
Get Skype

Find your charger >~>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back