• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TeaMMatE11 said:
Taking point is a hard job.
It really is, which is why planning would be important xD

Any who peeps ill be posting in a sec.. er...writing a post

TeaMMatE11 said:
Taking point is a hard job.
Especially if a guy like Frank is supposed to follow :P

Marshmallow said:
@The Shadow Realm Is this still accepting?
If so, which factions are still available?
Shadow Realm is currently experiencing some technical difficulties, but I'm fairly sure he'd say you're welcome :)

I'll give a bit more detailed answer in the morning (or you can ask @Anaxileah) also concerning factions and stuff. I haven't looked at your character sheet yet, but I really have to go to bed now.

Sorry for not being more useful, but I'm sure Ana will fill in for my astonishing lack of helpfulness. :D

ObiSemKenobi said:
Shadow Realm is currently experiencing some technical difficulties, but I'm fairly sure he'd say you're welcome :)
I'll give a bit more detailed answer in the morning (or you can ask @Anaxileah) also concerning factions and stuff. I haven't looked at your character sheet yet, but I really have to go to bed now.

Sorry for not being more useful, but I'm sure Ana will fill in for my astonishing lack of helpfulness. :D
Ah, ok. ^^ Thank you for responding though !

Marshmallow said:
@The Shadow Realm Is this still accepting?
If so, which factions are still available?
Yes this is still accepting, and technically all factions are available to join, but it would be recommended you join one with the least amount of people. You could do another scientist, but I'm not sure that would work well with the plot. I just woke up from a nap and I still have my week long headache, so I'm sorry if I either sound snippety or unhelpful.

Anaxileah said:
Yes this is still accepting, and technically all factions are available to join, but it would be recommended you join one with the least amount of people. You could do another scientist, but I'm not sure that would work well with the plot. I just woke up from a nap and I still have my week long headache, so I'm sorry if I either sound snippety or unhelpful.
Hmmm... I've temporarily set him as a part of the Wolfpack since I think that'll fit him best?

And I hope you had a nice nap.

Marshmallow said:
Hmmm... I've temporarily set him as a part of the Wolfpack since I think that'll fit him best?
And I hope you had a nice nap.
Sounds great, I'll look him over later

@Marshmallow I just went over your Character Sheet and it looks good. I haven't recalculated the math concerning dates and ages (because I tend to get those calculations horribly wrong), but it all looks to be in order. I think Wolfpack is currently the most crowded faction, but then again, most members of that faction haven't responded to the roll-call so I don't think we'll be hearing from them any time soon. Judging by his character either the Wolfpack or the Outcasts seem the most logical considering his personality, but really, in the end there could always be someone in a faction where you wouldn't expect him, so it really just depends on where you want him.

@Vladimir Amikov Nice character and I like the idea of having another scientist in the mix (it might give Kyani someone to talk to :) , though the plasma dagger is pretty advanced tech compared to what we've seen so far. I don't think it'll be much of a problem considering it's a big deal how he built it and it's a prototype and stuff, but I think @The Shadow Realm should have the final call on that. I do think it's important that you keep the science plausible. So for example, it has to have some sort of power-source that is strong enough to sustain something that requiers that amount of energie for any period of time and, I think, it should also be depletable. Technically speaking you might be able to think of some creative way to draw power from something that's always around to bypass that problem, but it can't work like a flashlight with an alkaline battery sustaining it for years :P

Ana, what do you think?

ObiSemKenobi said:
@Marshmallow I just went over your Character Sheet and it looks good. I haven't recalculated the math concerning dates and ages (because I tend to get those calculations horribly wrong), but it all looks to be in order. I think Wolfpack is currently the most crowded faction, but then again, most members of that faction haven't responded to the roll-call so I don't think we'll be hearing from them any time soon. Judging by his character either the Wolfpack or the Outcasts seem the most logical considering his personality, but really, in the end there could always be someone in a faction where you wouldn't expect him, so it really just depends on where you want him.
Well, I made him factionless now. I think it's better for him to just roam around in the meantime and find his place along the storyline. It depends on who can convey him the most on joining their faction.

@ObiSemKenobi Trust me, the science behind it is pretty darn plausible. It's powered by carbon nanotubes and uses electromagnets. The tech, from what I've seen, may be available in about 50 years from now (2016). It lines up quite nicely.

Last edited by a moderator:
ObiSemKenobi said:
@Vladimir Amikov Nice character and I like the idea of having another scientist in the mix (it might give Kyani someone to talk to :) , though the plasma dagger is pretty advanced tech compared to what we've seen so far. I don't think it'll be much of a problem considering it's a big deal how he built it and it's a prototype and stuff, but I think @The Shadow Realm should have the final call on that. I do think it's important that you keep the science plausible. So for example, it has to have some sort of power-source that is strong enough to sustain something that requiers that amount of energie for any period of time and, I think, it should also be depletable. Technically speaking you might be able to think of some creative way to draw power from something that's always around to bypass that problem, but it can't work like a flashlight with an alkaline battery sustaining it for years :P

Ana, what do you think?
But....but i just posted yesterday xD wolfpack is somewhat active xD

The only people that are pretty much with the Wolves, are Shadow, Lady A, and myself. And it was mentioned that Shadow is having le tech diffs so thats two-thirds of the pack active fo shizzle xD

Hue ouo hue hue

DONT COUNT ME DEADED IF IM ALIVES

ObiSemKenobi said:

Ana, what do you think?
Marshmallow's character looks wonderful. I looked him over the other day, and I think he fits in just fine. I'll look at Vlad's character, but I believe plasma is not in this role play.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]So just to be clear, who is fighting who right now?
I'm still not entirely clear on who the new group that showed up was.

[/QUOTE]
Outcast and FSF.

Aright, lost whether or not the newcomers were different or not. And then Frank is sort of with the FSF as he helps Jade and Taylor, and Frank is against the Wolfpack, which seems to be independent of any faction, though they are.... more on the FSF side I'm assuming?

I'm just trying to make sure everything is in line so I can ensure I don't mess up anything with Scorn.

Anaxileah said:
Marshmallow's character looks wonderful. I looked him over the other day, and I think he fits in just fine. I'll look at Vlad's character, but I believe plasma is not in this role play.
I was not informed of that... Though, given that humanity has had some seventy years to advance, it would make sense. Michio Kaku said that plasma-related weaponry could be around in the next 50 years.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Aright, lost whether or not the newcomers were different or not. And then Frank is sort of with the FSF as he helps Jade and Taylor, and Frank is against the Wolfpack, which seems to be independent of any faction, though they are.... more on the FSF side I'm assuming?
I'm just trying to make sure everything is in line so I can ensure I don't mess up anything with Scorn.

[/QUOTE]
Wolfpack isnt with FSF,...theyre not with anyone xD

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]I was not informed of that... Though, given that humanity has had some seventy years to advance, it would make sense. Michio Kaku said that plasma-related weaponry could be around in the next 50 years.

[/QUOTE]
"Could be"

But essentially its Shadow's last call

Might i add thats its possible there have been scientific set backs after the freeze, so for all we know, scientists have to start over on developing plasma weapons because of lost equipment/information and such

Which is why in this rp, scientists are very valuable, i.e. Kyani

So even if there WERE plasma weapons, organizations like the FSF might be the only ones who have their hands on em, cause of limited supplies and such, developing plasma infused weapons can be very expensive, and the materials could be minimal with the earth's current state.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Wolfpack isnt with FSF,...theyre not with anyone xD

[/QUOTE]
I just meant that they were more on the side of the FSF than the Outcasts presumably, but yea =P

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]But....but i just posted yesterday xD wolfpack is somewhat active xD

[/QUOTE]
That's why I said 'most', although you are right, I might have overstated. :P But I haven't heard from Logan or the doc at all recently.

As for the factions:

Wolfpack is it's own thing. Goes where the money is. I have a feeling they won't work well with the Outcasts, but I could be dead wrong on that. After all, they're not a particularly nice bunch.

Outcasts just brought in the cavalry (so to speak), but a group of FSF reinforcements are coming from behind their lines.

Frank is still a bit of a wildcard, but for now he's helping the FSF save lives. Jade seems to be rubbing off on him.

The other lonewolfs without a faction seem to be in or around the hospital, all with their own motives and affiliations I wager.

Also, can we get some clarity on the current weather conditions? Right now it seems we have both a blizzard and a clear sky, so I'm confused. On that subject, why isn't there a confused emoticon on this forum? (<_<)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I just meant that they were more on the side of the FSF than the Outcasts presumably, but yea =P

[/QUOTE]
No, theyre really not xD theyre too selfish for leaning toward FSF xD

At least in my opinion

ObiSemKenobi said:
That's why I said 'most', although you are right, I might have overstated. :P But I haven't heard from Logan or the doc at all recently.
As for the factions:

Wolfpack is it's own thing. Goes where the money is. I have a feeling they won't work well with the Outcasts, but I could be dead wrong on that. After all, they're not a particularly nice bunch.

Outcasts just brought in the cavalry (so to speak), but a group of FSF reinforcements are coming from behind their lines.

Frank is still a bit of a wildcard, but for now he's helping the FSF save lives. Jade seems to be rubbing off on him.

The other lonewolfs without a faction seem to be in or around the hospital, all with their own motives and affiliations I wager.

Also, can we get some clarity on the current weather conditions? Right now it seems we have both a blizzard and a clear sky, so I'm confused. On that subject, why isn't there a confused emoticon on this forum? (<_<)
And yea idk about Logan ;-;

And yea me too xD about the weather conditions xD i didnt think sun would be breaking through xD any time soon xD

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]I won't be joining until I can figure out if plasma is allowed, so I have no input.

[/QUOTE]
Well, it seems the admins are both together on waiting for Shadow, so i think youll have to be patient with them, as they mentioned hes having tech issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back