• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]Okay, future supreme overlord. *jokes*

[/QUOTE]
SOMEONE RECOGNIZES MY POWER *u*

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]I was joking...

[/QUOTE]
Shhhh too late

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]*pulls you back out* What are you doing, disappearing on us?

[/QUOTE]
Crying and dying. Got a problem, go to Obi. *goes back to being nothing*

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]Uh... Okay...?

[/QUOTE]
I'm having an incredibly horribly painfully terrible day. So I'll get around to discussing the rp asap, which well have to be tomorrow.

Anaxileah said:
I'm having an incredibly horribly painfully terrible day. So I'll get around to discussing the rp asap, which well have to be tomorrow.
No! You're our pep-talk girl, we can't cheer you up half as good as you can! Wait, I'll try: Look! It's me with funny glasses! ('OoO')

Darnit I suck at this. Ok, how's this: you need anything you ask, ok? Real life > RP any time. Anything we can do from here, you let us know!

Does the Dow need a good wisdom?

Ana, love, hope you feel better sweet pea ^u^~ *tosses glitter*

I know you hate it but its purty ouo and makes you look more fab than you already too~! *glomps Ana and nuzzles*

Last edited by a moderator:
Just dropping in and read a few posts, and although they looked good it seemed nobody gave a fucking shit on the sunlight aspect.

I even noted it was story important...

P.S Sorry if dis sounded rood, I'm just grumpy..

Marshmallow said:
Hmmm... I've temporarily set him as a part of the Wolfpack since I think that'll fit him best?
And I hope you had a nice nap.
I think the wolfpack will like you. Oh and just FYI, although I'm the main founder of this Rp I'm no longer on as much as I formerly was, so sorry about that..

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]"Could be"
But essentially its Shadow's last call

Might i add thats its possible there have been scientific set backs after the freeze, so for all we know, scientists have to start over on developing plasma weapons because of lost equipment/information and such

Which is why in this rp, scientists are very valuable, i.e. Kyani

So even if there WERE plasma weapons, organizations like the FSF might be the only ones who have their hands on em, cause of limited supplies and such, developing plasma infused weapons can be very expensive, and the materials could be minimal with the earth's current state.

[/QUOTE]
Nein, only certain aspects of scientific research was wiped out following "Teh Freeze" (Most Robots, Solor Power, Jets, etc.) Weaponry continues to advance as the human race is always fighting itself, so I'll allow teh weapons.

[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Nein, only certain aspects of scientific research was wiped out following "Teh Freeze" (Most Robots, Solor Power, Jets, etc.) Weaponry continues to advance as the human race is always fighting itself, so I'll allow teh weapons.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for clearing that up. As for the sunlight thing, I figured since you were on one side of the dome and Taylor and Frank were on the other and there was a blizzard moments ago, we wouldn't be able to see the daybreak yet. That's also why I didn't mention the FSF army when Jade was scouting out the place, figured they were still out of sight for her.

But if the daybreak happened all across town, I'll add it in my next post :)

*Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I got my facts mixed up again. Somehow thought the breach was North though you specifically said East a little while ago. That's it. I'm making a map with my sub-standard Paint skills to visualize everything that's going on and what army is where. Hopefully that'll keep me from making silly fact blunders over and over again (>n<)

Is this about right?

Washington_City_Map.png

ObiSemKenobi said:
Is this about right?
Washington_City_Map.png
Sounds wonderful.

ObiSemKenobi said:
No! You're our pep-talk girl, we can't cheer you up half as good as you can! Wait, I'll try: Look! It's me with funny glasses! ('OoO')
Darnit I suck at this. Ok, how's this: you need anything you ask, ok? Real life > RP any time. Anything we can do from here, you let us know!
Cute glasses.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Does the Dow need a good wisdom?
Ana, love, hope you feel better sweet pea ^u^~ *tosses glitter*

I know you hate it but its purty ouo and makes you look more fab than you already too~! *glomps Ana and nuzzles*

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, Dee. I will get you back for the glitter. >~>

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]So, where do I jump in?

[/QUOTE]
If you're an Outcast (I can't remember and don't care to look back while in class) then you can jump in with reinforcements. If you're Wolfpack, you need to help the person who's bringing a vehicle into the fray to help Fluff (HoneyBear)'s characters and Shadow's, who will be unconscious from here on out.

If you're a scientist, you could be medical or like mine. If you're medical, be in the hospital already. If you're like Kyani, well...might wanna find out where the Head Scientist is...

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]So, where do I jump in?

[/QUOTE]
I'd say, where ever you like that makes sense :) You could ride along with either the Outcasts or the FSF reinforcements, you could have been in this town all along and only now really start to do something against the Outcast atack, you could be wandering in the wilderness and stumble upon the hidden Western assault force, or, maybe just cower in fear somewhere on the streets.

That is one of the big advantages of not being tied to a faction :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back