• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Heh?

[/QUOTE]
*shrugs* Mrow mrow o-o

TeaMMatE11 said:
Haven't bailed. I just don't have the time right now to post. I'll do something by tonight.
(Just graduated high school)
Congratulations! Also, don't worry, it's not like we'll kick your ass into the realm of NPCs if you haven't posted for a few days, it's just that for some people it's been a bit more than that, so It's nice to know who we can still expect to be relevant to the story :)

Keep up the good work everyone!

ObiSemKenobi said:
Congratulations! Also, don't worry, it's not like we'll kick your ass into the realm of NPCs if you haven't posted for a few days, it's just that for some people it's been a bit more than that, so It's nice to know who we can still expect to be relevant to the story :)
Keep up the good work everyone!
Thanks! post is up, btw. Happy writing!

ObiSemKenobi said:
Also... @Anaxileah Beast Boy and Raven is a thing? Hmm, maybe I'll have to give the Teen Titans a go after all (no pun intended). :)
Of course BBxRae is a thing >.> Just like RobxStar is. Robin and Starfire are so cute, but Raven and Beast Boy are cuterrrr. Then Cy is with Jinx, obviously

Anaxileah said:
Of course BBxRae is a thing >.> Just like RobxStar is. Robin and Starfire are so cute, but Raven and Beast Boy are cuterrrr. Then Cy is with Jinx, obviously
By process of elimination, or because they actually care? :P I'm a pretty big DC fan, but the Teen Titans just never really got my attention. Is there a Teen Titans cartoon that is really representative for the team like the old Justice League series (and Batman/Superman TAS etc.)?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]And 'Oh Snap' power shift.

[/QUOTE]
So in the end she chose Branislav's side huh? Interesting. With Frank riding along with the FSF right now, them meeting now could get very interesting indeed (>>)

ObiSemKenobi said:
So in the end she chose Branislav's side huh? Interesting. With Frank riding along with the FSF right now, them meeting now could get very interesting indeed (>>)
Oh it was always to find Branislav. She needs him for something that may seem rather mundane, but could have heavy implications that will affect alignment away down the line.

ObiSemKenobi said:
Also, who say she even has anything against Frank anyhow? You still don't know what she wants =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Also, who say she even has anything against Frank anyhow? You still don't know what she wants =P

[/QUOTE]
I assume she doesn't have anything against Frank, which is why it's funny to see that they are sort of on opposite sides now :)

ObiSemKenobi said:
I assume she doesn't have anything against Frank, which is why it's funny to see that they are sort of on opposite sides now :)
There is a very particular hate in Scorn, it will be interesting to see it play out.

ObiSemKenobi said:
By process of elimination, or because they actually care? :P I'm a pretty big DC fan, but the Teen Titans just never really got my attention. Is there a Teen Titans cartoon that is really representative for the team like the old Justice League series (and Batman/Superman TAS etc.)?
Idk what ya mean, but yeah there's an old show. Much better than the Teen Titans Go shit

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]And 'Oh Snap' power shift.

[/QUOTE]
I find it highly amusing to play a character who doesn't know how situations such as the one she's in work. xD

Anaxileah said:
I find it highly amusing to play a character who doesn't know how situations such as the one she's in work. xD
I think it works simply. Branislav wanted to get to the doctor, now he has back up to deal with the doctor. Simple as that s'far as I'm concerned =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I think it works simply. Branislav wanted to get to the doctor, now he has back up to deal with the doctor. Simple as that s'far as I'm concerned =P

[/QUOTE]
Oh I know. She doesn't, however. xD it's great

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Eh, shite will fall as it may. Let us proceed and see how it goes, eh?

[/QUOTE]
Gotta wait for Branislav and Jasper, dearie.

TeaMMatE11 said:
She was pushed out of the way by Frank. Before she had time to recover, he bolted off. "Ugh." She stood up quickly, and put her sights to the soldier that was behind the car.
As the guy opened fire on Frank, she popped out, and released a burst of 3 bullets.

It seemed as if time slowed when the bullets went flying. They eventually connected to the target, making him effectively KIA.

But it wasn't over yet. "Another group of 12? Great."
Please add more detail, this is a detailed role play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back