• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Shadow Realm]Where's everyone at, hehe.
I liked your posts too :3

[/QUOTE]
Yea, turns out Scorn doesn't even need anything that seems that important, ah, but spoilers as I haven't gotten to that part yet =P

Bet it wasn't what anyone was expecting her to do, eh?

Turns out my internet is down for the night. Rip. Will edit post in the afternoon tomorrow.

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]Okay, who is the first character/faction that wants to meet mine? Because I'm basically in the middle of nowhere.

[/QUOTE]
I'm all alone ;w; lone scientist. No faction. Can't help ya there.

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]Okay, who is the first character/faction that wants to meet mine? Because I'm basically in the middle of nowhere.

[/QUOTE]
Most of us are currently engaged in some sort of explosive/tense situation. There's a few Wolves outside the dome though, carrying an unconcious leader and/or driving a small truck. Maybe you could meet up with them?

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]Er... Okay... Not sure if I want to trust them, though.

[/QUOTE]
That's the fun part, you really don't have to :P

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]Er... Okay... Not sure if I want to trust them, though.

[/QUOTE]
>~> you gotta make a decision, bro. If you wamt to enter the chaotic city full of Outcasts, F.S.F. Members, and screaming citizens and scientists, then by all means, go ahead. Interaction isn't guaranteed, tho.

You could of course also ask @Folk Tale to kidnap you somewhere along the way. If I remember correctly he did give out a "grab me a scientist" kind of order to his men :P

Seriously though, most players are in the Dome right now fighting a war or struglling jus tto stay alive in the weirdest day of their lives. If you want to enter that fray there are plenty of Outcasts soldiers for everybody, and if you want to stay out of it for now, the Lone Wolfs (I've decided I'm going to call them that now) are your best bet. Remember, your character really doesn't have to like any of these people to interact with them. He could open fire for all I know. Folk Tale just shot me*. For me, the fun part about roleplaying is to have a character in a dynamic environment and see what happens and think of how he would respond.

If it doesn't seem right for your character to interact with some semi-cold blooded mercenaries... don't. If he is not the type of person to walk into an active warzone... don't. There's enough people and enough stuff going on that I'm sure you'll find a way for your character to interact with the others. You don't have to force it anywhere.

Ok, end of sermon #174. It's getting late. I'm getting tired. When I get tired I talk a lot. My apologies.

*My lawyers tell me to add that I gave complete consent for this action and that it is probably a good idea to ask permission before you start shooting someone. So there you have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ObiSemKenobi said:
Seriously though, most players are in the Dome right now fighting a war or struglling jus tto stay alive in the weirdest day of their lives. If you want to enter that fray there are plenty of Outcasts soldiers for everybody, and if you want to stay out of it for now, the Lone Wolfs (I've decided I'm going to call them that now) are your best bet. Remember, your character really doesn't have to like any of these people to interact with them. He could open fire for all I know. Folk Tale just shot me. For me, the fun part about roleplaying is to have a character in a dynamic environment and see what happens and think of how he would respond.
If it doesn't seem right for your character to interact with some semi-cold blooded mercenaries... don't. If he is not the type of person to walk into an active warzone... don't. There's enough people and enough stuff going on that I'm sure you'll find a way for your character to interact with the others. You don't have to force it anywhere.

Ok, end of sermon #174. It's getting late. I'm getting tired. When I get tired I talk a lot. My apologies.
Well, you see... I think he could trust them so long as they don't try and flat-out kill him.

[QUOTE="Vladimir Amikov]Well, you see... I think he could trust them so long as they don't try and flat-out kill him.

[/QUOTE]
Hehe.. You here that @HoneyBear\-Kat, you can't flat-out kill him! (I'm looking at you Joy).

Seriously though, they are carrying around their close-to-death boss in the middle of a snowy wonderland. I doubt they'll purposefully start a firefight right now ;)

ObiSemKenobi said:
Yes and no. In that order :)
Yay :) ill get working on my character thing then. Dont worry, ive been rping for awhile. Just not in this medium.. so please be patient with me

IrishFire said:
Yay :) ill get working on my character thing then. Dont worry, ive been rping for awhile. Just not in this medium.. so please be patient with me
Not a big deal, everyone is new to the site/online/writing based roleplaying at some point. Also, remember, you can literally have your character choose to do anything they want.

Heck, fairly certain everyone thought Scorn was hunting Branislav to kill him at first. Look how that turned out, eh?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Not a big deal, everyone is new to the site/online/writing based roleplaying at some point. Also, remember, you can literally have your character choose to do anything they want.
Heck, fairly certain everyone thought Scorn was hunting Branislav to kill him at first. Look how that turned out, eh?

[/QUOTE]
V tru

Betrayalllll

ObiSemKenobi said:
Hehe.. You here that @HoneyBear\-Kat, you can't flat-out kill him! (I'm looking at you Joy).
Seriously though, they are carrying around their close-to-death boss in the middle of a snowy wonderland. I doubt they'll purposefully start a firefight right now ;)
I WASNT GETTING ALERTS xD

and Joy what? xD who she gonna kill?

Dont mess with her mang, you pokin' a fire thats lit 24/7 xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I WASNT GETTING ALERTS xD
and Joy what? xD who she gonna kill?

Dont mess with her mang, you pokin' a fire thats lit 24/7 xD

[/QUOTE]
UH MAYBE THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE GROUP?

Well dayum sorry, honestly she'd wanna kill anyone that pisses her off (which is like 98% of the population, the excluded 2% being her bro and Hush) so xD ya know....cant read minds, i didnt know xDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back