• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Endergod]Yeah, but as soon as you turn them on, pop goes the lady. But I'd never do that, or would I?!?

[/QUOTE]
;-; no killing allowed

Nuh uh, I'm the one who's been helping him wif everything >3>

Everything okay tho?

[QUOTE="The Endergod]It's not nice to lie to the copolice.

[/QUOTE]
I know it's not, I'm not getting arrested over weed though. It'd be a day in jail atleast and a $200 dollar fine for possession, so yeah.. I don't feel bad about it..

Now I'm gonna make me some damn scrambled eggs..

Last edited by a moderator:
ShadowWalker254 said:
I know it's not, I'm not getting arrested over weed though. It'd be a day in jail atleast and a $200 dollar fine for possession, so yeah.. I don't feel bad about it..
They're gonna be 'special' eggs aren't they <.<

ShadowWalker254 said:
maxresdefault.jpg

This is a sting, we've been tracking you for quite some time now, but we could never get the proper evidence before hand. You're under arrest for the possession of an illegal substance and obstruction of justice. You have the right to remain silent; anything you say can and may be used against you in a court of law; you have the right to have an attorney present before and during the questioning; if you cannot afford the services of an attorney, you will have one appointed, at public expense and without cost to you, to represent you before and during the questioning.

@The Endergod - I just wanted to point out the fact that your 50 Cal sniper rifle is pretty unrealistic. How can you say something about my character when you have a 50 Cal sniper rifle that can fire 5 rounds in 1.6 seconds, with low recoil and extreme accuracy of up to 1 mile? That is literally 3 rounds a second, from a 50 Caliber Sniper rifle with an effective range of a mile.

Folk Tale] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29497-the-endergod/ said:
@The Endergod[/URL] - I just wanted to point out the fact that your 50 Cal sniper rifle is pretty unrealistic. How can you say something about my character when you have a 50 Cal sniper rifle that can fire 5 rounds in 1.6 seconds, with low recoil and extreme accuracy of up to 1 mile? That is literally 3 rounds a second, from a 50 Caliber Sniper rifle with an effective range of a mile.
That's an actual gun with those actual stats.

Accuracy International AS50 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Modern Firearms - AI AS50

Accuracy International AS50 Semi-Auto .50 BMG Rifle for U.S. Navy SEALs | DefenseReview.com (DR): An online tactical technology and military defense technology magazine with particular focus on the latest and greatest tactical firearms news (tactical gun news), tactical gear news and tactical shooting news.

Accuracy International AS 50

[media]

[/media]
THe video is very educational and I recommend watching it.

Yeah but actually firing that fast, in most likely blizzard like conditions there is no way you'd get accurate shots over 1000 meters with wind and recoil.

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]Yeah but actually firing that fast, in most likely blizzard like conditions there is no way you'd get accurate shots over 1000 meters with wind and recoil.

[/QUOTE]
Well that maybe true today, this gun was made in like 2013 and it's currently what like 2115, so I'd think their would probably be improvements by then. And as I said in my CS, he has a ballistics computer which calculates anything that he'd need in those conditions. Those stats are usually without those types of assistance.

So he has two thirty pound sniper rifles, a computer that aims for him and my character is OP?

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]So he has two thirty pound sniper rifles, a computer than aims for him and my character is OP?

[/QUOTE]
Hey, I had alot going on whilst accepting C.S's.. :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back