• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Endergod][media]

[/media]
Does't it save like automatically? And did you try to hit undo or redo?

[/QUOTE]
Can't save any of it, and OMG QUEEN. Yeeeee.

But now I want to cry. UGH. Time to rewrite all of this shit again. Won't be as good as it was before.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]That's a right bummer that is.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, well, nothing to do about it.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]That's why I tend to write out my stuff in like google docs first before posting it here.

[/QUOTE]
That would be smart, but oh well. I'm almost done.

Anaxileah said:
Bloody fucking hell. I'm going to shoot my laptop.
All the work I just did is gone because I misclicked something and it sent me to a new page without saving my work.

BLOODY FUCKING HELL
My stupid arse computer does that to me all the time.

1. - I usually write everything here as a draft because it saves what I've written very often (Even if I switch from computer to phone).

2. - I have decent grammar and good stories but I tend to have a lot of typos (I think faster than I type).

3. - I'm going to edit my character sheet to include a picture of his face without the mask on.

4. - I figured I'd interject in every conversation going on with one post as to save trees.

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]1. - I usually write everything here as a draft because it saves what I've written very often (Even if I switch from computer to phone).
2. - I have decent grammar and good stories but I tend to have a lot of typos (I think faster than I type).

3. - I'm going to edit my character sheet to include a picture of his face without the mask on.

4. - I figured I'd interject in every conversation going on with one post as to save trees.

[/QUOTE]
I'm just going to post a picture of his face when my character takes his mask off - if he ever does :D

Anaxileah said:

embed.php

ec700d9ccd2645afd8fc084eed41b2da.jpg

Personal Details

Appearance Description: Kyani has long black hair that goes down the the small of her back, which is normally tied into a braid. Her eyes are a chestnut brown and are almond-shaped, the young female having a traditional Native American facial structure. She has high cheekbones, a pointed chin, and full lips, her nose long and upturned slightly at the tip. Her skin is naturally tan, weighs 138 lbs and is 5'5" when standing.

Name: Kyani Winter

Sexuality: Demisexual

Personality: Kyani is a quiet individual who observes situations before acting, much like the dilemma the world is facing. She works well in calm environments, usually with other intellectuals, and is irritated by those who are unintelligent, since they don't think on her level. However, she was taught to be respectful and keep her mouth shut - two things she is very good at doing. Her tribe taught her to feel responsible for her family and friends, to not steal, and how to handle herself, even though the men were supposed to protect the women. She values the world around her, despite its barren appearance outside the domes, and values the culture of her people as well as others. She values life and does not like killing it, which is why she refrains from using her government issues weapon as often as she can.

Speaking/Singing in Umani

Animals (especially birds and wolves)

Nighttime

Dislikes:

Bugs

Short Days

Heights

Faction Info./History

Faction: H.E.A.T. - The Hemisphere Emergency Action Team

Role: Thermodynamicist - a branch of physicist that deals with the relationships between heat and other forms of energy.

History: Kyani was raised among her Native American tribe known as the Lenape tribe, specifically within the Wolf Clan. Her people originally lived in what used to be Pennsylvania but had to migrate due to the Earth's change, and they had been living in the capital of the United States ever since. When Kyani was small, her people worked to recover parts of their culture that was once celebrated constantly through crafts, songs, and the Umani language that her people speak in almost constantly. As the small Native American female grew, she became more and more fascinated with the land outside of the dome, as well as angry. She wanted to do reverse the world's freeze, and so she set out to find Earth's cure.

Kyani left her home to learn everything she could at a school for science, studying mainly Physics and then Thermodynamics. After several years of school she had a degree in each, and was very knowledgeable in her field. However, her people looked down upon her for leaving and doing things they believed a woman should not do. Women were meant to stay at home and be protected by the males of the clan until they found a husband of their own. Her parents also thought of her as a disgrace to their heritage, but her older brother, Kainu, supported her fully. He helped her fund her education and helped her study when she needed help, basically being her backbone through college. He was a technical worker, which was a pretty important job since he worked with those physicists and helped maintain the dome, so Kyani would get to work with him when she graduated.

Ever since she got out of school, Kyani has spent her time either out in the freezing cold or in labs, trying to deduce a solution for the world's frozen state. In her work she was able to help the other scientists of H.E.A.T. create light sources for the dome, as well as portable ones for the freezing cold outside. The things developed by the scientists not only help provide light but also warmth, which is important when going outside the domes. Kyani has worked with H.E.A.T. for about three years and will soon test some equipment outside the dome in hopes of it helping people survive the cold.

Extra

Inventory:

New Light Source - Small orbs that when touched pulsate a warmth that originates from the wielder's hands. The warmth they feel is technically their own, just enhanced by the amount of photons within the orb.

Prototype Jacket - Jacket lines with the same liquid inside the orbs, meant to activate in the same manner, except the whole through clothing thing is still being worked on.

Government Issued Glock 22 (w/ two 15 rd clips, standard 9mm ammo)

Glock.jpg

Skills:

Highly Intelligent

Capable of Shooting a Gun

Learned Self-Defense

Other: Nothing, yet.

Yay you posted it! No I can spend like nine years reading it all.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Yay you posted it! No I can spend like nine years reading it all.

[/QUOTE]
>.> It won't take you nine years, geez. T^T

OMG I forgot to put some stuff. Oops. I'm gonna edit it real quick. >.<

[QUOTE="The Endergod]And I just finished reading it. Now it'll take like 9 more years.

[/QUOTE]
Oh hush. I just tweaked her appearance description, one of her dislikes, and the 'other' part, because I forgot to include a tattoo (which is of course culturally meaningfulllll)

D: You guyz, nu

Not cool

Besides, she knows how to make them stop working >.> And only she can make them work again -w-

Anaxileah said:
D: You guyz, nu
Not cool

Besides, she knows how to make them stop working >.> And only she can make them work again -w-
But my guy knows how to make your head explode from like a mile away. You can't turn something off if you don't got no brain no more.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]But my guy knows how to make your head explode from like a mile away. You can't turn something off if you don't got no brain no more.

[/QUOTE]
They're already off >.> and no killing meh Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back