• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Endergod]I can't wait for everyone to post their CS'. I love reading the things people come up with.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry for taking so long T-T I'm looking up information that I can apply to my character because she's Native American and a thermodynamicist so there's KNOWLEDGE to gain.

Anaxileah said:
I'm sorry for taking so long T-T I'm looking up information that I can apply to my character because she's Native American and a thermodynamicist so there's KNOWLEDGE to gain.
Haha, my characters German American - yet I didn't go in THAT much detail O_O

ShadowWalker254 said:
Haha, my characters German American - yet I didn't go in THAT much detail O_O
Dude you have no idea how much detail I do

I have to look into something thoroughly before I can use it

So she's gonna be spouting some Unami phrases because it's one of the languages she speaks. Your characters will have no idea what she's saying and that will be the POINT. xD

Anaxileah said:
I feel you, when I had an Irish character straight out of Ireland, I had to practically learn like a whole new language and new spellings of things. Like I had to leave out the h's in things like things and the g's from the ends of words and such.

Anaxileah said:
Dude you have no idea how much detail I do
I have to look into something thoroughly before I can use it

So she's gonna be spouting some Unami phrases because it's one of the languages she speaks. Your characters will have no idea what she's saying and that will be the POINT. xD
That's actually well thought-out, however I have a gargantuan fix I have to do in under 30 minutes (*Stares at You*), so I bid you guys adue as of this moment.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I feel you, when I had an Irish character straight out of Ireland, I had to practically learn like a whole new language and new spellings of things. Like I had to leave out the h's in things like things and the g's from the ends of words and such.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah. I've had to do similar things when being a pirate or speakin' country. ;D Luckily Kyani won't be that difficult to speak with.

Although I've had to play an orc. She doesn't speak English too well, so I had to defy every Grammar Nazi bone in my body and make her words scattered as hell.

ShadowWalker254 said:
That's actually well thought-out, however I have a gargantuan fix I have to do in under 30 minutes (*Stares at You*), so I bid you guys adue as of this moment.
I'M SORRY GOSH

I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU GIVE EVERYTHING SOME DEPTH

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHYHWGOG;RJHH

Omfg you guys

You all hate me T^T

No more BBCode help for you, Shadow

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I honestly thought it was Bosnian.

[/QUOTE]
JUST

STAHP

*implodes*

Bloody fucking hell. I'm going to shoot my laptop.

All the work I just did is gone because I misclicked something and it sent me to a new page without saving my work.

BLOODY FUCKING HELL

I had a huge paragraph for Personality, 3 paragraphs for History, and NOW IT'S ALL GONE T-T *shoots self*

Anaxileah said:
JUST
STAHP

*implodes*
[media]

[/media]
Anaxileah said:
Bloody fucking hell. I'm going to shoot my laptop.
All the work I just did is gone because I misclicked something and it sent me to a new page without saving my work.

BLOODY FUCKING HELL
Does't it save like automatically? And did you try to hit undo or redo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back