• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So when we start this role play should I have the Outcasts run a mission against the Fallen Star Nation and HEAT so our characters can be in the same area? Maybe like hit a base off of the main city or a convoy of some kind.

Also @ShadowWalker254 I think our characters should have a knife fight on some crazy Tekken like fighting stage, like a skyscraper rooftop or something like that at some point. (The leader of the Wolf Pack)

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]Also @ShadowWalker254 I think our characters should have a knife fight on some crazy Tekken like fighting stage, like a skyscraper rooftop or something like that at some point. (The leader of the Wolf Pack)

[/QUOTE]
That'd be fairly cool as-long as it's thought out!

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]So when we start this role play should I have the Outcasts run a mission against the Fallen Star Nation and HEAT so our characters can be in the same area? Maybe like hit a base off of the main city or a convoy of some kind.

[/QUOTE]
Let's wait until mostly everyone gets on before discussing that.

So I'm finally all done! Let me know if there are any problems or something, and i would be happy to revise. As for my female character, I'll be making her tomorrow most likely. :)

Deviced said:
So I'm finally all done! Let me know if there are any problems or something, and i would be happy to revise. As for my female character, I'll be making her tomorrow most likely. :)
I love it, and the details are marvelous!

ShadowWalker254 said:
I love it, and the details are marvelous!
Ahh thank you so much! I thought I should definitely step up my game for this rp because I really love the concept, so I worked my butt off. I'm glad it looks good!

I'll post one later. Female member of H.E.A.T.

So @Genieva Von Bubbles is joining once again as a female character! Don't worry, her chara will be super badass and whatnot, it was just that she usually does a WIP at first so she can see all the other characters, and then adds depending on the general quality standard :) she is indeed a very skillful roleplayer

I'm extra glad that like a lot of people are joining this RP. It's all to often that a good promising RP can't start because no one joins, or those who do just write like one line or leave early on.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm extra glad that like a lot of people are joining this RP. It's all to often that a good promising RP can't start because no one joins, or those who do just write like one line or leave early on.

[/QUOTE]
I agree. Which is why I am helping my friend as much as I can with grammar and BBCode ^-^

Also, HI YEAR-TWIN

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]So when we start this role play should I have the Outcasts run a mission against the Fallen Star Nation and HEAT so our characters can be in the same area? Maybe like hit a base off of the main city or a convoy of some kind.

[/QUOTE]
I like this idea.

Deviced said:
So @Genieva Von Bubbles is joining once again as a female character! Don't worry, her chara will be super badass and whatnot, it was just that she usually does a WIP at first so she can see all the other characters, and then adds depending on the general quality standard :) she is indeed a very skillful roleplayer
Alright, can't wait to see it!

Anaxileah said:
I agree. Which is why I am helping my friend as much as I can with grammar and BBCode ^-^
Also, HI YEAR-TWIN
I'm actually half-decent at story creation, however my grammar is very sloppy while doing so. O_O

ShadowWalker254 said:
I'm actually half-decent at story creation, however my grammar is very sloppy while doing so. O_O
Lol xD

ShadowWalker254 said:
I feel you man, I'll sit there and write for a while, but as the story goes on, I for some reason get more and more incoherent.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I feel you man, I'll sit there and write for a while, but as the story goes on, I for some reason get more and more incoherent.

[/QUOTE]
Same, same... That's why I go back and re-edit my posts after I'm done -_-

Anaxileah said:
o-o *is a Grammar Nazi* -w-
Heil Grammar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back