• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Endergod]Well that maybe true today, this gun was made in like 2013 and it's currently what like 2115, so I'd think their would probably be improvements by then. And as I said in my CS, he has a ballistics computer which calculates anything that he'd need in those conditions. Those stats are usually without those types of assistance.

[/QUOTE]
You atleast need some downsides. I didn't see them at first, but now that he brought them up you need to rid yourself of a weapon or add a negative attribute - like my character.

[QUOTE="Folk Tale]So he has two thirty pound sniper rifles, a computer than aims for him and my character is OP?

[/QUOTE]
My character can't hold his own in any form of CQC and can only shoot a rifle, not any other gun, no real survival skills other than being able to hunt with his rifles, he's an arrogant loudmouth, and has a normal body and a normal pain tolerance. Your's is practically a super soldier who's good a everything. Plus the computer doesn't aim for him, it tells where to position the gun based on the information I gave it. It's not some omnipotent scanning device, so I'd actually have to take time to put in everything.

ShadowWalker254 said:
You atleast need some downsides. I didn't see them at first, but now that he brought them up you need to rid yourself of a weapon or add a negative attribute - like my character.
Yeah, I only put in both because I couldn't pick between the two, I'll get rid of one of them since I pretty much made up my mind. I did put in some negative things. Like his inability to fight one on one with anyone, and he has a really bad knee.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working on it, dearie. I just got back from moving around and taking headache meds because I've been sitting on my arse for hours ._. and I have a headache. I left my water downstairs, but now I don't want to move. Blah. Posting eventually.

Anaxileah said:
I'm working on it, dearie. I just got back from moving around and taking headache meds because I've been sitting on my arse for hours ._. and I have a headache. I left my water downstairs, but now I don't want to move. Blah. Posting eventually.
I thought I was the only one who gets headaches from doing nothing O_- I understand.

ShadowWalker254 said:
I thought I was the only one who gets headaches from doing nothing O_- I understand.
I get headaches all the time, it's not even funny anymore T-T But I'm working on my post. What kinds of food are available?

I need to knowwwwww... I'm kind of on paragraph four and I feel bad for making it so long...

At this rate it'll take @The Endergod 20 years to read, rather than just 9. :P

The Endergod]They say he's still reading [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20259-anaxileah/ said:
@Anaxileah[/URL]'s CS to this day.
Oh my lordy it's not that long you buttnugget

Anaxileah said:
I need to knowwwwww... I'm kind of on paragraph four and I feel bad for making it so long...
At this rate it'll take @The Endergod 20 years to read, rather than just 9. :P
Soybean is mostly used for the supplement of meat, however various fruits/vegetables still exist (Examples: Apples, Potatoes, Carrots, Watermelons, Rice etc.)

Then I'm good with my noodles and apple

Woo xD

ShadowWalker254 said:
Soybean is mostly used for the supplement of meat, however various fruits/vegetables still exist (Examples: Apples, Potatoes, Carrots, Watermelons, Rice etc.)
YUSH even after the frozen apocalypse my precious fruit lives~

ShadowWalker254 said:
I mean, people are meat...

52835566.jpg

Anaxileah said:
I POSTED
BE HAPPY, YOU NERDS

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I mean it's true, and do the cities have meat like chickens or pigs, or other small farm animals, or are they just nonexistent?

[/QUOTE]
Real meat is extremely rare, and as a result is very pricey = NO MEAT UNLESS YOU'RE RICH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back