• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anaxileah said:
*cackles* I won't ever be quiet! I'm a witch, don't you know?
Mine is how I made it o-o
I saw the complicated ass code you do - I myself am keeping it simple. BTW my characters theme song :D

[media]

[/media]
Song starts low than gets badass.

[QUOTE="The Endergod][media]

[/media]
I won't stop until I become you!

[/QUOTE]
You're probably gonna take nine years just to read about me before you can even BECOME me xD that's also a lot to fill in xD

I love my complicated BBCode <3

Deviced said:
hehe BBcode is fun just because like... aesthetics man
Yaaaas

Anaxileah said:
You're probably gonna take nine years just to read about me before you can even BECOME me xD that's also a lot to fill in xD
I love my complicated BBCode <3

Yaaaas
I just like my BBCode to make everything organized so nothing is a huge sack of sadness. Plus it helps me keep track of my inventory, and tag people without it looking gross.

My god, I was currently writing the first paragraph and just started crying.. It felt like I was my character - and I pictured what he was feeling.. ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
ShadowWalker254 said:
My god, I'm currently writing the first paragraph and just started crying.. It feels like I was my character - and I pictured what he was feeling.. ;-;
*paps* those are the best moments in RPing......

ShadowWalker254 said:
My god, I'm currently writing the first paragraph and just started crying.. It feels like I was my character - and I pictured what he was feeling.. ;-;
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU don't cry, here take happy musics! [media]

[/media]

ShadowWalker254 said:
My character suffers from PTSD causing him to hallucinate - this was one of those times..
I feel you man, my grandpa had PTSD from when he was in 'Nam. I always felt so bad for him on the 4th of July.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I feel you man, my grandpa had PTSD from when he was in 'Nam. I always felt so bad for him on the 4th of July.

[/QUOTE]
We can't possibly understand what they went through - well I partly can. I suffer from very mild PTSD from watching my mother get beaten in front of me when I was just a mere child..

ShadowWalker254 said:
We can't possibly understand what they went through - well I partly can. I suffer from very mild PTSD from watching my mother get beaten in front of me when I was just a mere child..
*hugglez* nuuuu don't be sad!!!! ;-; sad is bad!!

ShadowWalker254 said:
What I hate the most is when people say something stupid like "I have PTSD from my Twitter" just for attention, or when people say they have Mental disorders that they don't have or could even understand. Like when people always say, "That's messing with my OCD, bro." It's just like, no you don't have OCD, OCD is a crippling disease.

ShadowWalker254 said:
It's okay man, no need to worry! My mother is fine now, and I only get the nightmares occasionally!
Occasionally isn't as good as it can be! Be happy walker! Know that life is better now!

[QUOTE="The Endergod]What I hate the most is when people say something stupid like "I have PTSD from my Twitter" just for attention, or when people say they have Mental disorders that they don't have or could even understand. Like when people always say, "That's messing with my OCD, bro." It's just like, no you don't have OCD, OCD is a crippling disease.

[/QUOTE]
I hate people who do that stupid shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back