• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
*refuses the hugs*

Nope, I'm just being laughed at. I'm leaving. T-T I'll come back when someone replies to the actual rp.

Yeah, Shadow.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Wowzers, how lame and edgy cna you get? Naw, I'm just Joshin' ya, it's pretty hype.

[/QUOTE]
I was originally going to use this one

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm not sure what my guy's theme would be.

[/QUOTE]
This seems like your characters personality :D

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm stuck between [media]

[/media] [media]

[/media] [media]

[/media][media]

[/media] or [media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Gonnnnaaa have to go with the one with the disturbed monster pic

[QUOTE="The Endergod]I'm stuck between [media]

[/media] [media]

[/media] [media]

[/media][media]

[/media] or [media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
Crush the Eye is the best IMO.

LongWayHome said:
tumblr_nd3uf27DP21t9kr5po3_500.gif

ELVIRA REY ? TWENTY-ONE ? FEMALE ? BISEXUAL ? H.E.A.T.

tumblr_nckkxu08121slv5gyo2_500.gif

Elvira is known for her impulsive tendencies. Almost nothing scares her, and she is willing to risk her life to save those that she cares for. She is caring and compassionate, a girl who tries to look on the positive side of things. She is a strong believer in balance and knows that there cannot be good without evil. She is often a mediator, trying to keep casualty numbers low and willing to compromise on almost anything in order to keep people happy and healthy.

tumblr_nd3uf27DP21t9kr5po2_500.gif

Elvira Rey was born in 2094. Her mother died in childbirth, causing it to be only her and her father. Her father lived by himself in recluse, living in an underground bomb shelter filled with supplies. Her father was a scientist, whose main focus of study was meteorology. This strange climate that took over the Earth caused great interest in him, and he was determined to find the cause - and a cure. When Elvira was nineteen, her father became extremely ill. She cared for him until he reluctantly passed. Elvira spent weeks in the cellar with her father's body, falling into a deep depression. One day, she decide that enough was enough. Elvira packed up and left the shelter to continue her father's research. After roaming and taking samples, recording data every second she could, Elvira learned of a group called H.E.A.T. The group's goal was to end the ice age. Excited to share her research with others who were passionate about ending the immense frost, she joined immediately.

tumblr_ndlxjc2Rif1smviwqo1_500.gif

Inventory: Elvira simple wears the clothes on her back. She carries a large satchel full of research-filled notebooks, a microscope, and first-aid items. Her weapon of choice is a large crossbow that is usually slung over her back.

Skillset: Elvira is obviously extremely intelligent, as well as determined. While she isn't physically strong, she will push herself to her absolute limits. She is also very skilled with a crossbow. She prefers using her negotiating skills to violence, though.

large.gif
OMG Sinonnnnnnnnnn

Yay another scientist :'D btw, I think my scientist would be a kind of authoritative figure to yours, since mine has been studying for seven more years than yours o-o just sayin

Anaxileah said:
OMG Sinonnnnnnnnnn
Yay another scientist :'D btw, I think my scientist would be a kind of authoritative figure to yours, since mine has been studying for seven more years than yours o-o just sayin
I agree!

Also, is anyone else going to post or naw?

Anaxileah said:
OMG Sinonnnnnnnnnn
No need to assert your dominance xD

Anaxileah said:
OMG Sinonnnnnnnnnn
Oh my goodness, yes! She'll look up to Kyani so much and just constantly be super eager to learn from her.

ShadowWalker254 said:
I agree!
Also, is anyone else going to post or naw?
I'm working on it.

Anaxileah said:
OMG Sinonnnnnnnnnn
It seems that you've got yourself a "hot" friend. Eh, my puns are getting worse as the night goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back