• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Frozen World (Casual - Detailed)

We're going under new management..!

• Ana is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obi is a Moderator (Only way I could make an announcement.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hopefully 3 paragraphs should suffice? If not I'll happily add the other section!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Endergod]So is the Wolfpack a thing now, or is that going to be established later?

[/QUOTE]
It is, I just edited it! He's just taking on this contract by himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Endergod]OK, and is everyone in the same city as glowball girl?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, and I'll meet up with you guys in a bit!

[QUOTE="Genieva Von Bubbles]

large.gif

O???? W???? ? T??????T???? ? F????? ? D???s?x??? ? O????s?s

tumblr_npwejrvfZD1u1s00io1_500.gif

?Personality?

Ollie doesn't have a definitive personality, to be truthful. She has no real defining traits besides the fact that she's rather animalistic. Her reactions to situations are very simplistic. Her train of thought can be broken down to the most animalistic of instincts. For example, if there was a source of food in direct line of danger, she would not think twice and go foe the food.

Ollie's overall presence is kind of overwhelming. She's had a bare minimum education so she doesn't speak much or comprehend things that are complicated. She doesn't really even understand
why the Earth froze over, just that it did. She generally stands stock still and kind of just looms.

Morgiana-magi-the-labyrinth-of-magic-32767170-500-281_zpsa1d2ad4d.gif

?
Bio?

Oleisia "Ollie" Wayne was born in 2092, to the leader of the remnants of Asgarda. Asgarda was a group of Amazons, originating out of Ukraine, an all female group dedicated to their warrior ancestors. Despite being brought up by only women, Ollie's childhood was all brutal training. There was no time for math and physics or even english. All day and night was trying to be as strong as possible. The results were spectacular. Ollie, by age sixteen, could heft a woman twice her size over her head.

At age twenty, Ollie set out from her home and travelled across the frozen wasteland because that's what her instinct told her to do. When she discovered the carnage left behind by the Outcasts, she immediately entranced by the fact that she could use her strength to cause havoc. She joined the faction not even a month later.

large.gif

**Inventory**

~Thermal gear

~Arm bracers

~Clothes on her back

**Skillset**

Ollie uses brute strength to accomplish her goals and has no idea how to handle any particular weapon besides her body. She almost shot herself in the face once because she thought you held the barrel towards yourself.

[/QUOTE]
Fuck yeah! Magi!

[QUOTE="The Endergod]OK, and is everyone in the same city as glowball girl?

[/QUOTE]
Excuse you? >.>

And @ShadowWalker254 sorry about the PTSD thing and your momma :c glad things are better (I went to have dinner, sorry for delay)

Anaxileah said:
Excuse you? >.>
And @ShadowWalker254 sorry about the PTSD thing and your momma :c glad things are better (I went to have dinner, sorry for delay)
I shall refer to her a such until something happens to make him stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back