• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1x1 Overwatch Rp

slimekingMC

Its high noon
If anyone is interested in a 1x1 overwatch rp please reply to this message, I'll try my best to reply to you as soon as I can. I don't mind I you want to rp as an in-game character or your own oc.

[QUOTE="Miss Ditzy]hiya! If it already wasn't obvious, I'm also a huge geek for Overwatch. I'd love to RP with you! :D

[/QUOTE]
Great ^^, do you have an overwatch oc or do you wanna rp as an in-game character?

well tracer's a personal favorite of mine (if that also wasn't obvious for some bizarre reason) and I've always thought it'd be fun to try my hand at her upbeat personality. (I also don't have any kind of OC in mind sooo) What were you thinking of doing for your character?

I made my own overwatch oc, but to show you his character sheet I'll have to bombard you with a wall of text if you're okay with that.

That's fine. ^^ Maybe we can move this to the Out of Character section? So we can leave this thread for actual rping when we start.

Okay,but I'm kinda new to this site so it may take a bit of time for me to find the out of character section.

It's right under the title of the thread. We're in the tab called "main". The OOC tab is right next to it. There is actually also the character sign-up section where you could also put your character. But I think since I don't really need one because I'm playing a canon character, we can just use the OOC.

*walking along the streets of London staring at everything in amazement* everything's changed... *sees a swiftly moving blue light in the distance* what's that?

Tracer zipped her way down the streets using blink. It was one of the more uneventful days for her today. Ever since the disbandment of Overwatch not too long ago, she found herself struggling to find any real missions. But she was still determined to fight the good fight wherever she could. She had recently heard of new terrorist groups coming up, so she knew there were still bad guys to look out for, and that she was going to help put a stop to them. But the thing is, she didn't have any leads.

She saw a strange figure not to far down. It was a man around her age, though he wore some pretty peculiar clothing. She blinked down the street and approached him.

"Hiya!" She said with a cheerful smile, "You wouldn't happen to have seen anything suspicious or out of the ordinary around here recently, have you?"

*jumps a bit* oh God! *takes a second to claim down and looks at her, he seems extremly confused* hi... um... I'm not really the right person to ask these things about...

"Oops, sorry for the scare!" She said. She looked at the stranger, he genuinely seemed very confused. "Are not from around here?" She asked curiously. "I must say that I haven't seen anyone who dresses like you before. That trench coat must be pretty heavy."

Last edited by a moderator:
You get used to the weight after awhile and I ... well I grew up here, but it seems things have changed while I was gone...

"Really? These are my old stomping grounds as well but it doesn't seem much different since I did my fair share of exploring outside. May I ask where you've been? You must have had quite the adventure with clothes like that."

Id like to say the same about you, but ...yeah... um... where I've been? Well... um... it's a bit hard to explain. Do you mind if we go somewhere more private? I don't really like telling many people about this...

"Oh sure. I know I small pub just down the road from here. We can talk there. They also have a wicked chip sarnie!" She leads him to a very small pub located on the corner of a side street. There are very few people there, and those there are half drunk sitting at the counter. They take a small booth in the corner of the room. "So.. what's up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back