• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Sean puts on a scarf and some gloves as he makes his way outside, maybe he'd grab something from honeydukes or get himself a butterbeer from the three broomsticks, he didn't really have anything else to do.

Ruby tries to warn Sean, but Storm lands on him, stick in mouth "I'm sorry." she says pulling her dog back "Wasn't expecting anyone to come outside and I can't risk getting too close to the whomping willow." she says.

"No, go upstairs, shoo." Sirius says "And don't come down until I get you." he tells her "And tell Harry the same thing."

Sean let out a yelp when he has the dog knock him over and he scrambled up, he had been startled."Uh yeah don't worry about it I'm okay just startled." He brushes himself off."How come you didn't go home? I'm guessing Nick did since he's not with you." He points out.

"My aunt and uncle left before the vacation, trust me, I'd rather spend the holiday in New York." Ruby deadpans "But where are you off to? Considering we're not allowed to head over to Hogsmeade until next year." she asks as Storm sits down next to the stick, so Ruby throws it "And I was expecting you to hang around Violet."

Sean shrugs."Says who? Not like I haven't visited the place before." He moved his hands to his hips with a small pout before he let's Storm sniff him before petting her."I was going to bring her back some candy, I wasn't sure if she'd want to be bothered this early." He tells her.

"You realize we're only allowed to go there during our third year after our parents, guardians, whatever signed a permission slip right? You might get banned from going if they find out." Ruby says, holding out the stick to him as Storm moves away from getting petted "Throw it, without magic mind you, Storm's not that fast. As for Violet, she looked pretty awake during breakfast."

Olivia went back up to her room and peeked in harry's room being extremely careful not to wake him if he was asleep. She wanted to pass the message on but wasn't going to if he was still sleeping. Se whispers quietly "you awake?" When she doesn't hear an answer she heads back to her room and grabs her stuff to shower.

Sean takes the stick from her and gives it a throw for Storm."That's just a bunch of rubbish...suppose just go for a walk around the grounds then." He fiddled with his scarf a bit."Well if she doesn't mind I'll meet up with her." He tells her.

"Did see professor Snape give her a present, maybe one of hers got lost in the mail." Ruby says as Storm runs back, dropping the stick near them "A walk might tire her out more then playing catch though."

Sean goes for the stick on the ground."So you plan on joining me for a walk then?" He questioned her as he stood up, waving the stick around."Uh huh, I'll check up on her later then." He nods.

"That doesn't make us friends instantly." Ruby deadpans as Storm follows the stick with her eyes "You might wanna throw that again." she says. She needed to go on walks more often, maybe that'd help, she'd go to her common room to sit in front of the fire afterwards.

Sean points it at her."And you've still got that attitude." He throws it for Storm to go get before he starts walking on one of the paths."I was more so surprised you want to join me on a walk." He tells her.

"I don't know the area that well, I know to avoid the willow, but between classes, practice and brewing potions I haven't had the time." Ruby says "I could just go play fetch with Storm again if you prefer that."

Sean goes down the hill."Just get over here and follow." He waved a hand, he would just take a walk around the grounds like Hagrid's hut and quidditch field."It'll do us some good then we can go inside because it is cold out here." He tells her.

Esme heads outside since she found no one really in the Great Hall. Hopefully, she can catch a group going to Hogsmeade so she could go with them. A hot butterbeer would do her nicely. Her scarf was wrapped tightly and her cloak was just warm enough.

Ruby chuckles "Clearly the school missed an oppertunity in not letting dogs at the school though." she says, watching as Storm is jumping around in the snow happily, she had let some first years sit against Storm while she had been doing homework and one of them fell asleep in front of the fire.

She finds herself heading into the courtyard and sitting on a snowy bench to read her book. "Once upon a midnight dreary," she recited to herself whilst reading The Raven, "while I pondered, weak and weary..."

Violet's crossing the courtyard when she sees the girl, so she walks over "Your book might get ruined in this weather." she says and adds "Which would be a shame since it looks new."

Esme chuckles, "Yeah, you're right. It's just so beautiful out here." Esme closes her book and wipes the snow off the spot next to her, patting it with her hand. "How's your Christmas so far?" Her tone was genuine, since she really wanted to know.

"Got this scarf from my mother, dad gave me a photo album, but my grandparents like saving up presents because they want to see my reaction." Violet sums up, she doesn't sit down though "It's been fine so far, but I've been looking for pictures to add to the ones my dad put in."

"That's pretty cool. My scarf is my mum's, after that, I only had a letter from Nick, a new book of cello music, and this book," Esme tells her. "I can't go home like almost everyone else here. The people I stay with in the summer don't like me very much. But I like it here. It's a beautiful place."

"I heard the headmistress has plans to build a house on the edge of school grounds in case you don't want to go home during the summer." Violet says "Or can't, my mom's often overseas and dad's well, busy with whatever, but he often takes me with him.", she shrugs, one day she'd understand it all, why she couldn't just use her father's last name at school even though she's proud of it.

Olivia finally finished showering then went to her room and put on clean cozy pajamas and dried her hair with a towel then brushed it. She put on a little bit of light makeup like mascara and some chapstick then came downstairs. "breakfast ready yet?"

Sirius drags her back upstairs and he glares at her "I swear you need to listen better." he says "I haven't come to fetch you yet have I? Also please remove the make-up.", he wanted to surprise the kids, but no... Olivia couldn't listen.

Harry shakes his head at his sister "You really do need to learn to stay put." he says and looks ay their godfather "I assume Remus is coming though." he says, earning a nod, but that's not the surprise.

Esme smiles at Violet. "Both are my parents are gone. Disappeared, I think. Then I had an adopted family, which died. I know, I hate to be the girl with a sorrowful life. But I don't mind it. I just wish I could actually feel home somewhere." She paused. "I have friends, but not close enough, you know? Not close enough to live with them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back