• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
The Lost Lands, it was exactly as it sounded. A land long lost to time itself. The ground was brittle and cracked, covered with sand that was lifted into the air by the wind, and stained red from the many who died on these lands. Anything and every that had once been - gone, dissolves into a brownish-red spec. There was a sandstorm going on, the red flowed all around the place blowing against the only two people left standing, it was like a crimson whirlwind flapping their coats back and forth like a tug of war, it was enough to drive someone mad.

The first man wore a worn down cloak, it was brown covered in red from the sand, it covered up his identity. It wasn't a surprise he was wearing this, this outfit protected inhabitants from the cruel weather that had constantly swarmed them. Beneath the outfit, the second man could see he was bare bones and skin, clearly deprived from any nutrients.

The outsider had different apparel. He wore a lush green robe, very clean in comparison to the first. He had bright, blonde hair, which flowed to the sides of his head. His eyes were a beautiful green, and his skin was perfect, fit for a god.

“Get out of here!” The ragged, poor man said. He just wanted the invader to leave his world. You could tell by the desperation in his voice.

“But, I'm merely here to help. Let me aid you, Come with me” the godly figure smiled and reached out his hand, a gesture to come closer. He seemed like he was kind enough, bearing no ill will.

“This world has fallen to crumbles, anything that ever was is beneath my boots. And you ask me to trust you? Don’t make me laugh!” He lifted his cloak, revealing a LockeBlade, a sword littered in chains with a singular padlock holding it together.

Energy swirled around him and gathered to his fingertips, shaping itself into a key. His hand met his blade, the key fit perfectly into the keyhole, it made a click noise. The padlock fell off the blade and onto the ground. The chains and sword faded into blue energy particles. A bright light took its place, revealing a long, green spear, with a spiky design.

“Let’s end this” He said to the God-like man.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Episode One: Prisoners to Truth~

3,000 Years Later…..

The realm of the gods, an presumably endless land owned by the gods themself. It was home to them and them alone, but that wasn’t the entire truth. They kept prisoners there, the only ones that would be worth keeping: Legends. When someone with that much power decided to do whatever they want, nobody normally could stop them, except for another equally powerful being. Despite this fact, Legends aren’t omnipotent, they can't be in multiple places at once. So the Gods came together to arrest them and imprison them.

This is how the Legends Correction Center came into existence. It was a huge castle-like structure. In contrast to its glamorous, novelty design, it was actually not like that in practice, the whole place was really bland inside. The structure was made of cold, damp cobblestone. The whole building was that way, it had meeting quarters where they could gather to hangout before a mission, they also met in such a place before missions. Then there were the living quarters, endless halls with prison cells, they had hay as flooring, and slabs of rocks for beds. It wasn’t a comfortable space. While the design was simple it was magically enchanted by the Gods to prevent escaping.

He laid awake staring out the window in his cell. It's been a week since he’s been here, he could hardly believe it, to be honest he could hardly believe anything. When he woke up back then he didn't have any memories, then he was told about his crime. They told him that he did that, But even so it didn’t feel right. His stomach spun as he thought about it.

“Psssh.. Whatever” He murmured as he laid there.

A knock came from his door. It was one of the godly knights, they were directly under the gods themself, unlike the prisoners there the knights were willingly working here. This knight had wore pretty basic armor and scruffy, somewhat long hair.

“Hey Kid get up, it's time for you to get to work”

He didn’t question, he just got up and followed him. Before they made their way to the meeting quarters he grabbed a few more prisoners, then they made their way to their final destination.

They made it to the meeting quarters, this one was pretty small, having a few couches and a large window overlooking the world, which was dusty and dead, there was no semblance of life, the only proof of life were the dead trees, they hunched over in agony with holes all of their body.

He looked around to see the other members, there weren’t a lot there.

“Now listen up knuckleheads, we got a mission, but before that how about we tell a little about ourselves. You go first Kid” He spoke with authority.

“Me?” He stuttered, being caught off guard. “My names Leir, and my crime is the extermination of a civilization”

I guess I’ll go next! I’m Aerin Dawn, and My crimes are supposedly Murder, Genocide, Mass conquest, multiple war crimes, Assault on multiple counts, Tax fraud, Fraud, money fraud, Money laundering, smuggling, drug dealing and drug dealing. Lot of stuff for a little ol guy like me.” He said this all in a calm voice, though the ed had some venom in it. At first it was hard to believe he had done so many things, but he shrugged it off. It had probably been deserved is he’d done it. Or maybe he was in the wrong. He didnt know. All he wanted to do was get out of here and be anywhere. anywhere except for this prison in which he knew nothing, and did nothing. He had meditated, and found peace within the scrambled mess that was his mind.

Last edited:
In the back of the group was another young man (or was it woman, hard to tell with how feminine they appear), dressed in the standard prisoner's garb. This individual was leaning on the back of the wall, and looking at their long nails which dangled on the edge of pale white fingers. This individual quietly listened to those before him speak, not once interrupting the others. He waited silently, until one of the knights gestured to him to speak.

"Tax fraud? The truly gravest of crimes." He says sarcastically in response, having heard all of the ones before him speak, in order to take off some of the edge he was feeling. In spite of this, the discomfort in the pit of his stomach didn't dissipate as the young man couldn't help but not like how he was stuck here with so many criminals committing crimes against... 'humanity'? Or would it be species. Not that the man himself had any room to judge.

A glare from the knights caused him to sigh, and give his own details rather than just merely comment on those of others.

"Aurelias Genkang. Allegedly I have committed mass conquests, poison in warfare, started wars without proper causus belli, and attempted to commit culturicide." He says, before once again going quiet, allowing his thoughts to roll in his skull. This didn't feel like something he would do, as even without his memories his base personality should remain consistent, and he wouldn't do such acts today. Then why would he do them yesterday..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back