• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Fine I'll notify you when my new batch is ready." Ruby says and she sighs "And he clearly can't take no for an answer, so no, I don't think it was unneccesary. Please excuse me while I go talk to the twins." she says and walks to the Weasley twins.

Violet ignores Sean, she was kinda glad that Ruby had intervened or Sean would be in the hospital wing, she checks her schedule and decides to head towards her next classroom, thankfully she only had one more lesson with Sean today and that was the last one.

Nick nods."Yeah I just don't want you going to do them by yourself." He finishes up with his sandwich and wipes his hands."I know but you ever had someone be playful? I'm just saying there was no need for the first spell..." He shrugged."Oh okay." He stands up.

Sean does chase after Violet."What's wrong with a study buddy?" He called out to her, not like he was going to use her to copy her homework but sometimes he didn't consider boundaries with people.

Violet groans in annoyance, did this guy not get personal space "The problem is that it's you and I do all my study sessions in my common room and I'd rather die then let you in there, we're not friends Sean, we never will be, so leave me alone."

Ruby drags Nick along "Come on, let's go, you know more about everything in this castle, escape routes and what not." she says and she stops near the twins "Hi, I have a proposal for a prank." she says.

Nick nearly squawked at suddenly being dragged, he wasn't expecting her to take him with her."Yeah I suppose you could say that but what do uou need me for this time?" He asks her, George pauses as he was talking to his brother though here came a slytherin with a ravenclaw."Oh? Do tell." He leans over.

Sean stopped when she says that like it crushed him."Guess everyone is right about you and your house, just abunch of stuck up snobs who thinks they're better than everyone else...thought you were different." He walls away from her.

"And you stupid Gryffindor's can't seem to respect someone's personal space!" Violet snaps back at him and she sighs, did he not get people needed their space sometimes, whatever, if that's how he wants it, fine, not like she's going to bully him, but if he dares to go after her housemates he was going to have a problem.

Ruby gives a smile "Well, I don't know who you're targeting, not do I know any hiding places, but I brought Nick with me for that reason." she says and sits down next to Fred while taking a notebook from her bag and she puts it down "All the plans that have worked on Ilvermony." she says patting it with a grin "Do it right and no one will trace it back to you."

Nick's brows furrowed, not too sure on being dragged into this prank plan of herscas he wasn't a prankster and didn't like messes either, George turns to his brother like nonverbally asking for his opinion before checking out the notebook presented to him."Does show some potential wouldn't you say Fred? Not many have shown passion like this around here." He nudged him.

Sean pouts wt her."You say you take out bullies but you're a bully, so much for thinking you could be my friend." He pokes out his tongue and some other students scoff at Violet and whispered about her, most were gryffindors judging her for her house and attitude to go with it too but Sean shushes them.

Fred nods "Alright, we'll take a look at it, then test out the easiest one to see if what you claim is true." he says and nods at his brother "We'll get back at you... next week? Not too often though.". Ruby nods "I expect my notebook to be in good state when I get it back." she says, she frowns feeling the glares aimed at her and she sighs, she missed her old school already, time to make them defend their full school "You know, I really really thought Hogwarts was around the same level as Ilvermony, but I suppose, seeing how everyone's just stereotyping houses and people from other houses, I was wrong, it's a hundred times worse.", with that she walks back to the doors, waiting for Nick since they have the same class next.

Violet leans against the wall and she sighs, most would still be at lunch, her mood to follow classes had been ruined and she could check the notes Ruby wrote.

Nick stood off to the side quietly as she spoke with the twins, he's spoken to them a few times before and has happened to be dragged into one of their schemes before, he walks after her."Most dark wizards come from their house and he who should not be named, it's why they don't have the best reputation even their house founder was, to put simply mean and used the unforgivable curses so that's why they're judged so much...alot think only purebloods should learn magic." He says quietly."But I don't think they should all be judged without knowing them like you are cool and Violet well she has her moments but she can be good." He tells her.

George throws an arm around his brother with a nod in agreement."We'll make sure the notebook is returned the way it was given." He waved to her before glancing at Sean."Let's grab our housemate and go Fred, he could help us out as we know Ron won't." He whispered.

"No askimg help from Sean!" Ruby tells the two and she smirks slightly "In fact, isn't he the perfect target?" she asks, she frowns slightly at the explanations "Yeah not to be rude Nick, but... America had a Grindewalt problem and I'm quite frankly more scared of that then some coward who csn't even use his own name and lacks a nose." she deadpans.

Fred chuckles and tells George "We could, but let's not get him involved without testing first." he says, while Sean is a prankster too it was clear he wasn't too keen on getting help from a Slytherin, especially after the whole fisco from earlier.

Nick folds his arms."Maybe you should start trying to get him to trust you and Violet instead of handling it the way Violet did or you earlier to help with your houses reputation." He points out."Yeah I know about that guy but question is you really know he who must not be named." He walks to class with her.

George raises a brow at the girl saying that then turned to his brother."We'll start off eith these ourselves then bring in our buddy Sean." He nods at him, saying it quieter though since Ruby had butted in before."Let's go." He tells him.

"My aunt and uncle told me all I needed to know, according to them anyway." Ruby says and she shrugs "I mean I don't think he's any more terrifying then Grindewalt." she says and adds "But that debate can probably wait until later."

Fred frowns "Considering he treated her and her friend horrible I think we should respect her wishes." he points out "I mean, she has given us perfectly planned out pranks to do, maybe if she trusts Sean enough and if it can't be traced back to anyone we should keep it that way."

Nick shrugged."Was just wondering but people do fear him here and there's the boy Harry Potter who lived not sure if you've been told about him, he goes here now." He goes to find his seat and sits down.

George takes the notebook from him."Sean is our buddy and housemate, she is a girl we just met and it's not like we haven't pranked slytherins and ticked some off besides thats not treating them horrible, thats a slytherin overreacting as they usually do and people gossiping." He points out."And obviously? We're suppose to get away with our pranks." He says quietly.

"No offense to your 'boy who lived' Nick, but rumors had it he's supposed to have a scar on his forehead." Ruby says and he adds "Who even started that, like give the kid a chance to be a normal kid." she mumbles that part under her breath.

"True, but she likes us enough to share her notes, even if she hopes we prank Sean." Fred points out "And yes, we prank everyone, but there's a difference between thinking up a prank and stealing someone's food, that went a bit far in my opinion."

Nick sighed."I'm going to shut up because you don't care about this and not like I give Harry special treatment..." He pulls out his notebook again."What do you want the twins to do anyway?" He asks her.

George folds his arms."Stealing someone's food? You mean doing that to get her attention then them both just blowing up like that? Sure but that doesn't mean they're not rude and overreacted." He slapped the notebook into his brothers hands."She's got us arguing." He starts walking.

"We'll test it out and then return the book." Fred says and he adds "And how often do we meet a fellow prankster?" he asks.

"No, but everyone else is giving him special treatment, at least most are." Ruby points out and she sighs "I just don't see the point is all. Anyway, where to next? Since Violet abandoned me I guess I'm in your care."

Olivia was finished eating and was about to go get some air when she overheard the twins. She walked over to them "you know, if your planning a prank I find night is the best time to do it. Less chances of getting caught" she wanted to seem like she knew her stuff but she sounded a bit confusing.

Esme strolls into the Great Hall and sits next to Nick Benson, opening a book and beginning to read. As she read, she ate an apple, careful not to get the juice on the book.

Nick noticed the girl coming to sit next to him and gives a friendly smile before shrugging at Ruby."Oh are you now? Well I suppose that means you are but try not to drag me down with your pranks." He was only teasing though."We could just go outside." He offered.

George goes to leave the great hall with his brother."You do know we've met quite a few, Sean, this Ruby girl, and some other lads too." He points out."If you've got something picked out from the book." He tells him.

Esme overhears the prank talk and smirks. She loves to see people pranking others. She could NEVER do it herself. Not stealthy enough in her own opinion. She also wondered what was going to happen in the Care for Magical Creatures class today.

Time skip until Christmas

Ruby's up early and she stretches, she would've gone home, but her aunt and uncle are away to America, so she's stuck at school, she yawns as she grabs a present with her name on it, opening it to find a sweater, she also has a new ingredient box, at least she could keep herself busy with that during the vacation. Once she unpacked everything she heads to the great hall to eat breakfast, Storm following behind her so they can go outside afterwards, though she supposed she could get some flying practice in too for the next Quidditch game.

Violet's been up for a while and she's wearing a handmade scarf while eating breakfast, she didn't get many presents, but she was sure she'd get a lot when she got to visiting her grandparents again, she stretches and sighs, wondering what to do with her free time.

Nick had sent out letters for his friends to say merry Christmas to them as he had left for home for the vacation, he felt bad for leaving Ruby behind at the school but his parents insisted he go home for the holidays but he wasn't too far away that he couldn't visit either.

Sean though was there at the school as his parents went on a vacation themselves, he had went home for just a couple days before they did and had their Christmas celebration then hewas returned to the school.

Esme finds only four things when she wakes up: 1, Nick's letter; 2, a book of poems and stories by Edgar Allen Poe; 3, a new book of cello music; 4, her mother's favorite scarf. The scarf was so pretty, and she remembers her mother wearing it. Esme sighs, wrapping up in the scarf and heading to the great hall with her new book. It was her birthday, and she decided it was going to be a good one.

Olivia had gone back home to sirius for the holidays. She didn't see a point staying at school mostly because there wasn't anyone she was close enough to stay with. She woke early and went downstairs to make herself breakfast. "hmmm nothing seems appealing to eat"

Ruby, once she ate some breakfast, heads outside and she sighs, wishing she was in New York right now, she finds a stick so she can play with Storm and smiles "I would throw your frisbee, but it might end up in the lake with this wind." she says before throwing the stick, smiling as Storm runs after it.

Violet's off to the library to read in peace and she catches a present thrown at her "Thanks." she says seeing professor Snape threw it "I'll open it in the library, less prying eyes." she says.

Sirius sighs "Really kiddo? At least let me make breakfast today, go back to bed you." he says and pushes her back to the stairs.

Olivia sighs and gives a soft smile "sorry, I guess I have too many nerves. can I at least help? i know how to scramble eggs and make toast thats about it" She says joking around a little

Users who are viewing this thread

Back