• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
Most people would agree that the boy who lived going to Hogwards would be the best thing that ever happened. That isn't true however, as Harry's just a normal kid with a normal family, upbringing and life. So what's Dumbledore's obsession with the boy and why the hell is he making McGonagall even more stressed then she already is.

Out story however doesn't focus on Harry alone however, but others who contributed to the war.

Minerva McGonagall is headmistress
Harry parents are alive(they left when they were attacked).
Harry and Hermoine are in Ravenclaw
Molly, Dumbledore and Ron are crap people.
Ginny is awesome.
No one knows Harry's parents are alive.
Sirius raised Harry.

Last edited:
Violet's taking one last look at her luggage as she walks to the platform, going through the wall to see Draco already there "Yo." she says and grins "Finally coming as well?" she asks. Draco hugs his friend "Course I am, can't leave you alone for too long." he points out earning a laugh. When they get to the train they say goodbye to their parents. Violet had been looking forward to this all summer, Draco was finally coming to Hogwarts with her "Come on." she says, walking to her usual compartment, she didn't sit with many people on the train, but that was fine.

roxas roxas

Last edited:
His mother was making sure he had everything he needed and was all tidy to be presentable in the crowds while his father was giving him encouragement to do well again this year and to have fun , Nick was set on it and ready for another year at the school and he gives his parents a hug before setting off himself once they had went through the magic wall and came out on the other side to the right platform of nine and three quarters where everyone else was dropping off their kids and other witches and wizards kids boarding the train, he starts pushing his cart with his luggage to the train as he gets ready to hop on with the other students.

Once Violet sits down she pets her cat and she looks outside, while she was excited to go back she was dreading the DADA lessons, god she hated that teacher, she was looking forward to potions though. She scans the crowd, look for any other students she had seen last year.

On the platform Harry's saying goodbye to his godfathers and he enters the train with his owl Hedwig and he scans the compartment before finding an empty one where he sits down. He wondered when he'd see his parents again, but knows that that might take a while.

Nick gets his luggage situated before he starts to climb onto the train, he did recognize some of the returning students which he does greet and put on a smile then waves at Violet as well before finding an area to take a seat with a few others students with him.

Ruby's weaving through the crowds, her aunt explaining things and the young girl feels for her wand holster around her arm and she sighs "I'll see you during the vacation." she says as she boards the train, her pet hopping in after her, it's a dog and while generally not accepted the headmistress had made an exception as it had become somewhat a familiar for her and well, it was a reminder of her parents in some way she guessed. She goes to find a compartment and finds one with several students in it "Excuse me, but can I sit here?" she asks, she didn't know what reputation her new house has, so she could sit with people from different houses right?

Violet's reading a book as more and more students enter the train and she sighs as she sees someone at the door of their compartment, it's Harry "Can I sit here?" he asks, Violet nods slightly as she goes back to reading.

Nick pulls out a small notebook to scribble down some words like he was making himself a list, he does notice Ruby and he scoots over to make some room for her."Go for it, I dont bite." He simply says as he writes a few more things down.

"Thanks." Ruby mumbles and she sits down, her husky laying down in front of her and she fiddles with her wand, nervous about starting at Hogwarts "Quiet down Storm, you'll get your treats tonight." she mumbles as the dog at her feet gives a whine, wanting some snacks.

Nick puts away the notebook when he was finished."No problem." He glanced at the dog, little surprised by them but smiled nonetheless, he did like animals."Cute, the dog." He tells her.

"Ah, yeah, she was a gift from my parents." Ruby mumbles and she pulls out a book about native plants in America and she opens it on her bookmark, at least she could grow some of those in the dungeon she supposed "Uh... do you know if we're allowed to grow our own plants in the greenhouse?" she asks, pulling a carefully potted plant from her suitcase, it came from her own garden at home in London, but the climate was killing the poor thing.

Nick leans back to relax for the ride, he checks out the plant when she brought it out."Yeah I think they should let you and could probably tell you how to properly care for it too." He points out."Just ask to make sure but I think you should be able to." He reaches out to pet the dog if they'd let him.

"Well, London has a very different climate from New York." Ruby says putting the plant back and Storm growls at Nick, not trusting this kid "Sorry about her, she's a bit protective." she says.

Nick jumps a little at the growling before just holding his hand out for the dog to sniff first before petting them."Which is understandable coming from a dog." He nods."Yeah I would just go over there ans ask." He tells her.

"I will." Ruby says and she goes to read her book, writing some notes in it with a pencil, she was going to enjoy potions and herbology, probably transfiguration too, she closes her book and looks outside, Storm carefully sniffing Nick's hand before laying down again.

Nick puts his hand on Storm and pets them after they sniff him."Very soft." He smiles a little before taking a book out of his bag, it would take a bit before they'd arrive so he thought he could do some reading."You're not from around here are you?" He asks her.

"What gave it away? The fact I don't have a British accent or the fact I know what New York has for climate?" Ruby asks sarcastically and she gives Storm a scratch behind her ear "Or maybe the fact you've never seen me before despite me already being sorted?"

Nick puts the book in the lap."Bout all three of those reasons, but the New York thing wouldn't be much evidence as you could've been from here and moved there then moved here or just like to study the climate in places." He points out."But mostly it's your American accent and you seem new to me but then again can't keep track of every student so who's to say I haven't run into you before." He explains.

Olivia found harry sitting alone and peeked her head into the compartment "need some company little bro?" She liked to joke that she was a few minutes older than him. Olivia was full of energy and excitement for hogwarts, she wondered where she would be placed. "I would've sat somewhere else but i really don't know many people"

"I did my first year at Ilvermony." Ruby says "Had to move to London, so I had to switch schools, got to admit, you guys are a lot worse at blending in then I thought you would be." she says, rubbing the back of her head and she frowns "I honestly wasn't even sure I could bring Storm with me to school."

"That's cause we're first years." Harry says and he says "I'm good though, I made a friend." he says, mentioning to Hermoine "And there was this redhead bothering me, but I ditched him pretty fast."

Nick lifts a finger."That would explain it." He lowers the finger at what she said."We're worse at blending in? Well excuse me that we don't life up to your expectations..." He puffed out his cheeks at that."Usually people don't bring dogs to school, think they should though." He tells her.

"I'm just saying that cause several teachers scolded me for using silent spells before they sorted me. Like I had to learn it, lest we get another witch hunt. And I figured out they dress less suspicious at home pretty early on after moving. Nothing against you guys, but there could be improvements when it comes to that." Ruby says and she frowns "Why do you think people should be allowed to bring their dogs to school?" she asks, weren't people there happy with the pet choices they had?

Nick quietly let her explain herself."I suppose so, we're still pretty cautious around here but I don't think we're as strict as they might be over there we'll maybe I'm no expert in politics even wizard ones." He sighed."Well because dogs are awesome and I think it should be allowed more for students, like they let cats in so come on dogs should be allowed too but I suppose the smaller animals are easier to handle at school." He explains.

Olivia looked at hermione. "redheads are always bad news" She said as she sat down quickly feeling the train start to move. "I uh won't interrupt if you want" Olivia said to harry as she pulled a book from her bag to read. "you wouldnt want me embarrassing you"

"Well dogs are generally more obedient then cats." Ruby says and she shrugs "Maybe we are more cautious, maybe we're just better at blending in, who knows, they just shouldn't expect me to say spells out loud."

"You're always emberrassing me." Harry deadpans and he looks outside, he was tired, he had been excited and all, but he just couldn't sleep the night before.

Hermione looked over at harry "you need energy, you look exhausted" She offered him a small cake "here take this, it'll help" she told him kindly as she held it out to him. She couldn't help but notice how identical the two twins looked. "wait so your related?"

Olivia looked up from reading her book. She could tell harry was tired "were you up reading or something again?" she asked her brother almost as if she was scolding him. "why don't you nap? we have a while till we get there" olivia looked at hermione "me? related? something like that" she didn't want to mention they were twins and put her and her brother on the spot with all kinds of questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back