• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Violet's in the library, adding pictures to her photo album and she smiles slightly seeing a family picture from before she started Hogwarts, those were fun times, she puts it in before closing it and she looks outside, wondering what everyone else is up to.

Sean goes to sneak up on her as quietly as he could and he grabs her sides to give her a fright before he starts chuckling and moving away from her quickly, he did expect to be hit for that.

Violet takes her wand and aims it at Sean, narrowing her eyes at him "Don't ever do that again." she says and adds "How would you feel if I did that with you?" she asks.

Sean pushes her wand with a snicker."Oh come now, I would probably start laughing after the fact." He leans over and pats her."Loosen up some Vi." He sits down with her.

Violet rolls her eyes "For all I know you were a bully sneaking up on me to get revange." she says "It happened before, it was a Gryffindor and it wasn't funny.". She puts her wand away and stretches "Wasn't expecting to see you in the library of all places though, did you come here to work on the homework you never do in class?" she teases him.

Sean let out a nervous chuckle."Oh right homework, I have not gotten around to that..." He scratches at his chin, he pulls out his wand to summon a book to him."I should probably get started on that but besides that you should expect that kind of thing from me now." He nudged her.

"If I hex you by accident don't say I didn't warn you." Violet deadpans opening the book in front of her on animagus and she flips through the pages. Professor McGonagall had answered some questions, but not everything.

Sean opens the book and he does flip through some pages to check them out."Nah I don't think you would." He tried to playing off cool."Do you want to be one?" He asks her.

"I would if I don't realize it's you fast enough." Violet deadpans and she shrugs "My parents might actually try to kill me if I tried, it takes a lot of work though, so probably not."

Sean leans on his hand."I'd want to be a dog if I could be one of those but yeah it does take alot of work to become one and I don't know if I'd have the patience to do that." He smiled a bit.

"You don't even have the patience to follow classes normally." Violet says, closing the book and she sighs, she looksat her watch and says "I better get Ruby and tell her it's almost lunchtime, she tends to forget that."

Sean glanced at her."I was just wifh her, she said she was going to her dormitory after we went for a walk outside." He explains."I van pay attention in class and get good grades." He tells her.

"Yet you never do it." Violet says picking up the photo album and book "Guess I'll go there then before heading to lunch." she says, leaving the library.

Sean closes the book and takes it with him as she leaves since he was going to follow her."I do my homework...most of the time so you can give me some credit." He tells her.

"Then why do you have homework now?" Violet asks him and she rolls her eyes "And for the record, you're not allowed in our common room." she tells him.

Sean holds onto the book."Just cause there's one assignment I forgot to do, just one assignment." He explains though he pouts a little."I just found you fo hang out too..." He mumbled.

"And sure, you'll get some credit when you don't show up after one week wanting to study." Violet says and she rolls her eyes "I'll go in and out, no need for you to follow me in."

Sean raises a brow at her."And? Like I said I get the work done." He points out as he did before and he leans against the wall."Okay okay, I'll be sitting out here eith this book." He tells her.

Violet enters the room and comes back out around 5 minutes later with Ruby, who is dressed in a warm Christmas sweater that looks handmade and she mumbles how she could be in New York looking at the biggest tree ever instead of being cold all the time. "I'm sure there's hot chocolate at lunch Ruby, don't worry." Violet tells her "Let's go.", it wouldn't be busy with a lot of students home for the holidays, maybe they'd have moved the tables so it's more cozy.

Sean lays the book on the table as he flipped through some pages, he'd rather be home with his family for the break but Hogwarts sometimes had a cozy charm to it, he couldn't complain, he hummed a little before noticing the girls having come out."Festive." He smiled.

"Oh this..." Ruby trails off as she looks at the sweater "Was my dad's, grandma keeps asking if I want one for myself though.", she keeps declining though "Anyway, I figured that bringing Storm with me was a bad idea.", she wondered if Nick liked his present, she send him a new shetchbook.
Violet stretches "Well I'd ask why you're not with your family, but it's not my business." she says and enters the great hall, seeing they moved the tables and it's now one big table "Really? Why'd they do this?" she complains.

Sean smiled."I like it." He meant towards her sweated before he slumped in his chair."My parents wanted to some of the vacation to themselves and the other half of the break I'll go home for a bit." He explains.

Nick was already doodling away in the sketchbook he was given as he tried to make Ruby with Storm on the first page.

When spring starts Ruby has Storm enjoy the last bit of snow while she's reading under a tree near the lake, occasionally using her magic to throw the stick, she doesn't even realize she doesn't use her wand since she has to turn her book page from time to time.

Violet is, against her better judgement, researching more about how to become an animagus, in the librsry, and she sighs, most books held the same information and she highly doubts Professor McGonagall would help her out, more likely rat her out and then she's grounded for a long time.

Nick lifted off the ground on his broom as he used it to take off towards Hogsmeade to grab some supplies and a couple sweets as well, he does returned after a couples hours and flies down low before planting his feet on the ground.

Sean was goofing off with other students, his friende, out in the courtyard, they were practicing some spells and got some things from the Weasely twins to mess around with.

"You know we can't go to Hogsmeade right?" Ruby asks looking up from her book when she hears Nick land and she pets Storm, who has settled for laying on her legs, tired from playing.

Violet cuts through the courtyard and she rolls her eyes seeing Sean and his friends, they didn't like her, guess she was taking the long way to the Headmistress' office now, since she doesn't want to get caught up in that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back