• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies O_o ((OOC))

ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes
You mention some characters most certainly be murdered. My question is how likely are the chances? (Though this largely depends the survival skills and choices the charcter makes)

You mention some characters most certainly be murdered. My question is how likely are the chances? (Though this largely depends the survival skills and choices the charcter makes)
Well it highly depends on each individual character. As this is based on civilians, most will have to learn quickly in order to survive. There will also be an emphasis on food and water shortages, raiding and of course zombies. Let's just say its going to be lifelike so probably quite hard. However, it really depends lol but if one of your characters do die you can just make a new one!

Ok thanks for the info! I just don't want to invest tons of time into a single character and finding out that he/she fell into a blender and died in a span of 3 posts. But I guess it's the realism is worth it. Either way, I'll get my CS more than likely done tonight if I have the time. Latest will be the next day.

Ok thanks for the info! I just don't want to invest tons of time into a single character and finding out that he/she fell into a blender and died in a span of 3 posts. But I guess it's the realism is worth it. Either way, I'll get my CS more than likely done tonight if I have the time. Latest will be the next day.
You will probably get quite a few posts in before anything happens to them if it does. We are also starting right at the beginning too so they don't know that there are zombies walking around!

Honestly hope you don't mind that I haven't posted in a long time. I'm waiting for the point the zombies are revealed. My character is already on his way to the train station, so he'll be popping up for those waiting there the moment before they emerge.

Crap.....sorry! I wasn't getting notifications. What would be easiest for you? I can do a massive post now to catch up or I can join after the time-skip or if i'm too behind you could kill me off and I could re-join at a later point in the RP or when the group next start meeting people. I am really sorry I wasn't getting notifications for this. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back