• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies O_o ((OOC))

ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes It isn't absolutely necessary that we start out on the train, right? My guy's plan was to be on a roadtrip, so it really wouldn't work out.

If I need to be near the train, I could say he was driving by when he saw the train derail or something.

I would prefer if everyone was as the train is not in the open. However, if you don't want to change the start, we could pick up your character as it were along the way

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

I didn't think to put my character on the train either and figured he'd still be in his eighteen wheeler in like a rest stop when things started to go south. Maybe our characters could start off together and end up meeting with the bigger group.

What do you think? ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn

I didn't think to put my character on the train either and figured he'd still be in his eighteen wheeler in like a rest stop when things started to go south. Maybe our characters could start off together and end up meeting with the bigger group.

What do you think? ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes
I think that is a really good idea. The blackout happens and you seek shelter at the trainstation for food maybe?

@Iskolde@Slaughterized@ShadowSnowStorm@Chichibu@AceOfSpades0210 @Andy Samberg
@AmyEffy @Reaper 1-1@AlCatt@ewanesloco@whimsicalx@pripyatranger @spookie spook@Azalea@Nick Ton Cutter@StormFiles@gard3nhead B Bwahaha
@Yummy! ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious @spectro? OctoGarden OctoGarden
Antisocial Antisocial KidMystic KidMystic CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato midnightrose midnightrose artisticXcitsitra artisticXcitsitra @OGTomahawk

We will probably be starting tomorrow when I say. Just a reminder- we DO NOT KNOW ABOUT ZOMBIES. Yes we know about all the franchises, but at the start people will just think its a riot and a blackout. Then I will introduce zombies....

Happy hunting![/USER]

Last edited:
Hello. I know it says ((Always Open!)) but just to be sure ^^' are you still accepting?
If so, how should I go about it when it comes to placing my character in the story?
I haven't read all the entries yet and I haven't gone through all the details you've posted but I wanted to ask if I could still join.

Thanks!

We're still fairly early in the RP, I believe most of the characters within the train still haven't gone through anything significant in the plot. Well, aside from it coming to a sudden stop. You can still join there for immediate interaction, or make an entry elsewhere like my own character if you want a slower start.

The GM prefers most people being in the train, but a few of us will be meeting up with the main group in the near future. Just make sure you know the area where this is taking place, and have an idea about the undead coming up (look for the Zombie files thread).

Hope I was a help!

We're still fairly early in the RP, I believe most of the characters within the train still haven't gone through anything significant in the plot. Well, aside from it coming to a sudden stop. You can still join there for immediate interaction, or make an entry elsewhere like my own character if you want a slower start.

The GM prefers most people being in the train, but a few of us will be meeting up with the main group in the near future. Just make sure you know the area where this is taking place, and have an idea about the undead coming up (look for the Zombie files thread).

Hope I was a help!

Yes, you're a big help! Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello. I know it says ((Always Open!)) but just to be sure ^^' are you still accepting?
If so, how should I go about it when it comes to placing my character in the story?
I haven't read all the entries yet and I haven't gone through all the details you've posted but I wanted to ask if I could still join.

Thanks!
Yup we are still accepting!

Ok, so, where are we currently and where should I have Kade come in? I wanna make sure her entrance is smooth and I don't interrupt anyone's plans or anything.

Ok, so, where are we currently and where should I have Kade come in? I wanna make sure her entrance is smooth and I don't interrupt anyone's plans or anything.
So no one knows whats really going on. No one knows that zombies are coming true. We are on a train, currently just about to get out. The blackout stopped the train so some people got hurt. Yup

So no one knows whats really going on. No one knows that zombies are coming true. We are on a train, currently just about to get out. The blackout stopped the train so some people got hurt. Yup
So, would it be in the best interest for Kade to come across the train and the group? Perhaps she could help some of the people that are hurt?

I can no longer participate in this rp, I'm really sorry to have to duck out but please do what you want with my character and it's been fun rping with you guys!

So, would it be in the best interest for Kade to come across the train and the group? Perhaps she could help some of the people that are hurt?
Well we are all going to the trainstation so maybe you were waiting for a train or something

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back