• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombies O_o ((OOC))

@Iskolde @Slaughterized@ShadowSnowStorm@Chichibu@AceOfSpades0210 @Andy Samberg
@AmyEffy @Reaper 1-1@AlCatt@ewanesloco@whimsicalx@pripyatranger @spookie spook@Azalea@Nick Ton Cutter@StormFiles@gard3nhead B Bwahaha Antisocial Antisocial Plague Shaman Plague Shaman ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato spectro spectro OctoGarden OctoGarden KidMystic KidMystic

Post your characters on the character sign up! It will start in CANADA- on a train going away from Toronto. More information will be given in the start of the rp. Please DO NOT post on the actual rp until I give the go ahead. Thank you all! :)

Last edited:
-ANNOUNCEMENT-

Just letting everyone know, like I said on the interest check, we will be starting right at the start of an apocalypse so please be realistic with what weapons you have to start. Thanks!

ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes Mind giving me an extra hour or so with the CS? I had this long detailed post ready to post aside from small tidbits, and my laptop died while I was out. Far too much work to remember and retype the entire thing, so hopefully that will suffice. Aside from pictures, let me grab those in another few minutes.

I feel like Nikolai is going to become a bit of a babysitter for some of these characters lol.

@Iskolde@Slaughterized@ShadowSnowStorm@Chichibu@AceOfSpades0210 @Andy Samberg
@AmyEffy @Reaper 1-1@AlCatt@ewanesloco@whimsicalx@pripyatranger @spookie spook@Azalea@Nick Ton Cutter@StormFiles@gard3nhead B Bwahaha
Plague Shaman Plague Shaman ptarmiganfastidious ptarmiganfastidious spectro spectro OctoGarden OctoGarden
Antisocial Antisocial KidMystic KidMystic CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato Pacificus Pacificus myvalentina myvalentina midnightrose midnightrose artisticXcitsitra artisticXcitsitra
Attention all! We will be starting soon, so if you want to join post your characters soon. If anyone wants to join after it starts and we are no longer on the train, just message me and I will work with you to fit you into the rp. Thanks all!

Last edited:
ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes It isn't absolutely necessary that we start out on the train, right? My guy's plan was to be on a roadtrip, so it really wouldn't work out.

If I need to be near the train, I could say he was driving by when he saw the train derail or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back