• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yappi said:
I see Miya and I look at her "you did all this to Keon,should I be impressed or suprised. But everyone misses the asshole so I have to...." I get the chloreform out of my bag and knock Keon out and cut him loose. "We can talk later but I won't say it was you Miya" I wink.
-=-=((How does AJ know it was Miya?))=-=-

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{yeah. Nobody has acknowledged Kira for days, so I can't really do anything}

[/QUOTE]
(Keon got saved -tears of joy stream down my face-)

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{yeah. Nobody has acknowledged Kira for days, so I can't really do anything}

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((How about you go talk to somebody at the church since you said your character was headed there in your last post? (Also Layla is helping bringing Keon back to health).))=-=-

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{*kira smacks his head* then come to me, dumba**! xD }

[/QUOTE]
-=-=((Keon is sick? Overdosed? Well something that makes it too hard for him too move so he need medicine and rest(and a lot of water, who doesn't need it though?).))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{*kira smacks his head* then come to me, dumbass! xD }

[/QUOTE]
(Right now he has had many drugs pumped into his system and has cuts, bruises and burn marks all over his body he may die from the overdose of drugs forced into him)

Javisco would take a knife and pin the crippled mand hands down and would slowly start to cut off his fingers

Last edited by a moderator:
(@Brianna Ackerman I am just going to say your character is with the baby outside in the woods and Chris and Jane find her. Just so you can rp ok?)

Chris would walk in the woods until he finds Kira with her baby. Jane's eyes widen "Kira! Don't worry Chris she is a cool person!" Jane runs towards her and smiles "He-Hey. Uhm... Where are going towards the church... Wa-want to go with us? Chris and his friends are cool. They are pretty funny too" he smiles at her "They have weapons and supplies too. " he looks at her smiling. Chris smiles at her "Kira right? Nice to meet you. I am Chris. This 2 guys and the girl, are my friends" he smiles. He looks down at the baby "It's cute. Is it a she or a he?"

She heard voices and Kira's head snapped up from where it was, looking at her daughter. She sighed as she saw Jane. He may have seen her naked, but she was still relieved to see him. She wouldn't be able to fight with Ashlie in her arms, and her bright ass hair would be like drawing moths to a flame,only with Biters. She sighed. "You have no idea how relieved I am to see you, Jane" she said. "And hello, Chris. The name's Kira. And to answer her question, she is a girl. Ashlie."

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Keon is sick? Overdosed? Well something that makes it too hard for him too move so he need medicine and rest(and a lot of water, who doesn't need it though?).))=-=-

{*holds up hands* I didn't know. I don't get notifications for this thing anymore unless someone tags me in a post.}

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]{*holds up hands* I didn't know. I don't get notifications for this thing anymore unless someone tags me in a post.}

[/QUOTE]
(@Brianna Ackerman.....Miya may be pregnant.........with Keon's child.......)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back