• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slasher999999999 said:
Keon would tilt his head and cough up large amounts of blood because of the drugs. His body was covered in burns, cuts and bruises.
This is ooc

PixieDusts said:
(BTW: Do you see this face? This is a face of not caring. That baby is dead... I got permission....)
(Rip Miyas slightly sane side xD she is going to go 100% crazy. You have unleashed a monster!!)

(Good.... But the thing is, Miya won't be able to find out, if the baby isn't born yet, no way until waiting, or you take a test... Found in markets...)

PixieDusts said:
(Good.... But the thing is, Miya won't be able to find out, if the baby isn't born yet, no way until waiting, or you take a test... Found in markets...)
(She will find out when it's born still... ;-; that's fucking sad, I sort of wish I didn't give you permission...)

(If babies are dead... They don't grow... So she'll be flat for like ever, then she'll find out. But the thing is, I hate when people Rp about rape, because my question is have you ever been rapped? it's not a laughing matter.... And no... I got permission... I'm killing it...)

PixieDusts said:
(If babies are dead... They don't grow... So she'll be flat for like ever, then she'll find out. But the thing is, I hate when people Rp about rape, because my question is have you ever been rapped? it's not a laughing matter.... And no... I got permission... I'm killing it...)
(I would rather not talk about it... And I know that it isn't a laughing matter. I never once mentioned that it was...)

(honestly we all can't talk we kill and torture npcs or other rp players and killing and torturing is no laughing matter either but we do it)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Just like killing an unborn child is no laughing matter either. But youre going to do it.)

(Well yeah... I know, but the last rp had a lot of rape and I got pissed. People were just doing it, I left that rp... I didn't mean just you, but everyone in general. I didn't mean to world that like that. I didn't mean laughing matter... I kinda though you would understand what I meant. Sowwy)

(Have I tortured anyone? Have I killed anyone yet? Well no. And I understand that, but rape pisses me off more... Sorry, most people die from rape... )

PixieDusts said:
(Well yeah... I know, but the last rp had a lot of rape and I got pissed. People were just doing it, I left that rp... I didn't mean just you, but everyone in general. I didn't mean to world that like that. I didn't mean laughing matter... I kinda though you would understand what I meant. Sowwy)
(well what helps me when I have my npc's rape people is that Ik this is not real life and is game if you put it in that point of view it makes it extremely more easier for me to rp it)

(It's fine... But uh, please don't kill the child ;-; I didn't think you actually would. I hate seeing children hurt, unborn or alive... PLUS, I don't want a zombie baby eating miya from the inside out. (I know that wouldn't happen, but imagine it... That would be weird...) I'll let you beat the shit out of Miya, take out an eye, an arm. Just please not the kid...)

PixieDusts said:
(Have I tortured anyone? Have I killed anyone yet? Well no. And I understand that, but rape pisses me off more... Sorry, most people die from rape... )
(I know that I have a few friends that where raped and they told me their stories and I had to read a whole bunch of rape stories in school once)

(That I understand. But Idk... I have a strong feeling about rape... The thing is, all those people reading the rape rps are dying inside because they experienced it... I won't kill the baby, but I will beat the living shit out of Miya, she is dead to Layla. DEAD!! Layla will hate her forever...)

PixieDusts said:
(That I understand. But Idk... I have a strong feeling about rape... The thing is, all those people reading the rape rps are dying inside because they experienced it... I won't kill the baby, but I will beat the living shit out of Miya, she is dead to Layla. DEAD!! Layla will hate her forever...)
(I understand I have strong hates against some of the things that have been RP and killing a baby is one of them but I know it is not real so I can live with it being rped.

(Like if Miya got bit, Layla wouldn't hesitate on killing her. Now, is it okay if Layla grows to like the baby? I agree, this "Tough girl" has a very sweet side, but she'll still hate Miya forever... Like she'll be very proud of herself for what she's going to do with Miya...)

PixieDusts said:
(Like if Miya got bit, Layla wouldn't hesitate on killing her. Now, is it okay if Layla grows to like the baby? I agree, this "Tough girl" has a very sweet side, but she'll still hate Miya forever... Like she'll be very proud of herself for what she's going to do with Miya...)
(Sure thing! Beat the living shit our of Miya! Leave her for dead! Love the child that will grow to hate her mother.(I planned that part) that's all good!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back