• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She heard voices and Kira's head snapped up from where it was, looking at her daughter. She sighed as she saw Jane. He may have seen her naked, but she was still relieved to see him. She wouldn't be able to fight with Ashlie in her arms, and her bright ass hair would be like drawing moths to a flame,only with Biters. She sighed. "You have no idea how relieved I am to see you, Jane" she said. "And hello, Chris. The name's Kira. And to answer her question, she is a girl. Ashlie."

[/QUOTE]
Jane blushes when she says that. It was a first time. He looks away. "I-I am relieved to see you too..." Chris chuckles and pats Jane in the head "Let's make the flirts for other time alright? We are heading to our old base to grab some supplies and weapons and then we will move to the church. Wanna go with us Miss Kira. And Ashlie... it's a beautiful name. And she is cute too. So this is Agni" he points to a big guy with a sniper rifle. Then he points at a boy with spiky black hair and a girl with short brown hair. "Arisu and Usagi" he smiles at her. It was a good thing he was using a towel instead of being just naked. For some reason he didnt understand people would get nervous around him when he was naked

-=-=((INFO! INFO TIME! Because I like talking about my characters! Even though Amber is a bit insane (she has no heart(</3)) why doesn't she kill when upseted? Well she didn't remember the murder (did she murder them or not? Not telling

;) ) so she doesn't know if she enjoyed killing innocent people. Also unlike AJ, Amber had to live through her crimes (or was she framed?). So those or some of the few things that keep her from killing people when she gets agitated because she knows there is a punishment for it and believes she probably won't enjoy it. ( :P )))=-=-

She nodded.

Slasher999999999 said:
(@Brianna Ackerman.....Miya may be pregnant.........with Keon's child.......)
{*cracks knuckles* after practically raping him? If Kira found out about that detail, we won't have to worry about that *smiles innocently*}

She nodded. "Yeah. Let's go. Are any of you not the best shooters? Because I'm pretty good at it and I can't do anything if I have her in my arms."

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]She nodded. "Yeah. Let's go. Are any of you not the best shooters? Because I'm pretty good at it and I can't do anything if I have her in my arms."

[/QUOTE]
(Wrong thread xD )

i was at school but,

@Mira1

a46bf72eddda2caa8e18f93f43f9d574.jpg

White Shamrock]Libra on my behalf sorry for the whole warning [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27557-libra259/ said:
@Libra259[/URL]
Its cool dude. Im the gm and it was my fault dont sweat it xD

-=-=((@Brianna Ackerman Do you think you can have Keon, Kira, and the baby come back to the church in the RP sometime soon?))=-=-

Apparently this is still going, so why not add one of my characters in to give this thing some more life!

Is it fine if I join in this late?

Tracking because O haven't posted here yet

Hi

I'm Sleipnir

You can call me Slip

I'm roleplaying Tal and Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back