• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaah thank you!

She's actually a character in the radioplay I've been writing and I love her dearly. Tal and Nathan are a great duo, by the way!

Thanks! I've been writing about them for about a year now. They have a very long history. At least once a game it seems like someone asks if they're dating. Nathan's response is always great. He generally hits his head on something.

They work great together in my opinion!

I definitely agree!! Dice is a little shit and it's hard for her to keep friends--she was pretty unpopular in school for that reason.

She's not been too bad so far! I feel like she and Tal are gonna be major bros. like BroTP right there probably

So we're clear to pursue our own adventures, right? @Libra259 seems to be pretty hands-off, and I was wondering if we needed to stay close or if the little group that's forming with Nathan and Tal is allowed to take off and start their own struggles and adventures.

We may be about to gain another couple in the group. @Hel is a friend of mine; she might have Alec and Alice fall in with us

That would be good. They'll be out and about searching for new friends!

I just wanna be accepted so I can start :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleipnir said:
I imagine Alec and Alice are fine; the only question mark I see is Lance.
I figured. I just thought it would be fun to wander around as a zombie until someone kills him.

@Sleipnir

Last edited by a moderator:
Im just frustrated that all these sudden decisions are being made. I just want to know whats happening, or have a chance to write something before the scene changes :/

I was trying to preserve the quiet scene long enough for you to finish. We'll figure it out

I had a huge chuck if potential character development stolen from me once. Like, posts and posts of potential. I was displeased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back