• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After fucking 5 days in here, i'm done with this cancer and Mary sues. Goodbye.

Hey, I actually wanted to know if I could join again. If it's a no, I understand, but I've been REALLY bored and this rp was kinda fun. I was going to make a new character... I only dropped out because it was going so fast and I couldn't keep up with no internet, school, family problems, etc...

[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors]After fucking 5 days in here, i'm done with this cancer and Mary sues. Goodbye.

[/QUOTE]
(Was Cancer really necessary? Some people, a lot actually have people who died from cancer in there lives and you just throw it around. Its a simple RP for fun, were not trying to be serious or run a great RP its just for fun, and here you are calling it 'Cancer')

PixieDusts said:
Hey, I actually wanted to know if I could join again. If it's a no, I understand, but I've been REALLY bored and this rp was kinda fun. I was going to make a new character... I only dropped out because it was going so fast and I couldn't keep up with no internet, school, family problems, etc...
(and no ones going to protest, everyone's welcome here :D )

Theres a burned down Church were some people are but i dont think many people that are on are there. Im at some settlement at a wallmart along with Demon slayers char and someone else char. This RP picks up a lot quicker after exams, hopefully.

(Yeah I'll be rejoining again, but because it was quite a quick RP I haven't been able to because of work and stuff- I'd keep finding myself lost and forgotten because I was away for an hour or something. But I'm working less now so will be able to rejoin soon!)

(( everything was too chaotic for me to keep up. It's very fast paced. Been really busy. Dunno if I'll be able to get back in the swing of the pace.))

Enmyira said:
(( everything was too chaotic for me to keep up. It's very fast paced. Been really busy. Dunno if I'll be able to get back in the swing of the pace.))
-=-=((I understand, thanks for letting me know (^.^)))=-=-

AidanCee said:
(Yeah I'll be rejoining again, but because it was quite a quick RP I haven't been able to because of work and stuff- I'd keep finding myself lost and forgotten because I was away for an hour or something. But I'm working less now so will be able to rejoin soon!)
-=-=((I had the same problem so I took a break which was supposed to last 31 days, it ended up lasting 8 days becuase the pace slowed down enough for me that I was able to rejoin! Also I hope to see you in the IC soon! (^U^)))=-=-

QuendalynNym said:
So i'm thinking of dropping out of this rp, theres enough people in here as it is, sorry everyone. >.<
-=-=((I hope you find a RP you want to stay in longer and thanks for letting us know and not disappearing all of a sudden. (^.^)))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back