• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can run into Tal immediately. She's killing zombies outside; Dice and Nathan can meet up with them when they're finished with the emotional moment.

-=-=((Sorry I haven't been really saying that much I've just been really busy and I'll probably be back sometime next month (aka my summer break). Once again sorry (:'().))=-=-

CellistCat606 said:
-=-=((Sorry I haven't been really saying that much I've just been really busy and I'll probably be back sometime next month (aka my summer break). Once again sorry (:'().))=-=-

I totally get it xD ive been squeezing rping into my schedule as breaks and crap xP but finals are stressing me out! Well hope to see you next month than!

Nona said:

~*Melina Herford*~

She walked along the quiet pathway with her hands tucked into her cardigan pockets, one clutching her pen knife tightly as she walked. She was near some buildings, something she'd avoid at all costs normally but her supplies were low and she had no choice but to do some raiding. Keeping alert as she walked, determined to not run into anymore people who took the more violent path of life until she heard what sounded like screams of pain. Stopping in her step, Melina took a shaky breath. Clutching the knife tighter in her hand, she contemplated whether to run or not.

@Anybody
Run, always run when you're in that setting.

I know this says always accepting. But 800+ pages is a bit intimidating, could I get a small summary of important things? Or at-least a small list of where everyone is? Just to make things easier d:

Mitchs98 said:
I know this says always accepting. But 800+ pages is a bit intimidating, could I get a small summary of important things? Or at-least a small list of where everyone is? Just to make things easier d:
God that signature makes my freedom hard.

Uh, people at church, bandit raid, almost over, uh... I'm pretty much gm'ing right now. So, I hope you like my writing style YOU FUCK.

[QUOTE="Surprise Meteors]God that signature makes my freedom hard.
Uh, people at church, bandit raid, almost over, uh... I'm pretty much gm'ing right now. So, I hope you like my writing style YOU FUCK.

[/QUOTE]
Same fam. d:

And, works for me. I'll into a sheet soon.

-=-=((Well my break that was supposed to be 31 days turned out to be 8...I guess I have no self control

xD .))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
-=-=((Does anyone have any ideas of what I can post? I have been stuck on no rp posts for far too long.))=-=-

Last edited by a moderator:
Yappi said:
Bandits kidknap AJ? Turn him into there pet? (Of the top of my head, don't hurt me)
-=-=((I'm no good at roleplaying villains, and if I was going to hurt you it would be with a Cello. Thanks anyways (^U^)))=-=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back