• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine said:
@SakuraTree Would you prefer just to stick with the original plan and roleplay by ourselves until this gets less confusing or are you fine like this?
How bout we run into each other as Jacob makes his way to the mansion?

SakuraTree said:
How bout we run into each other as Jacob makes his way to the mansion?
Sure. I might take a bit longer to reply, though, I'm in middle of class....

Listen @Libra259 on my part I am sorry on my part for making it a cluster fuck of a mess, I am sorry it is your rp and that shouldn't happen since you made it.

Last edited by a moderator:
White Shamrock]Listen [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27557-libra259/ said:
@Libra259[/URL] on my part I am sorry on my part for making it a cluster fuck of a mess, I am sorry it is your rp and that shouldn't happen since you made it.
Dude its cool i was gone for a few months so it was my fault. U dont need to apologize its cool.

hey guys i might make a character for this rp tommro if i have some time to hopefuly i will i would like to be part of this rp very much......

(...you shoved a whole bottle of fucken aphrodisiac down his throat............and with all the other drugs u have put into him he may just die from the overdose.....)

Slasher999999999 said:
(...you shoved a whole bottle of fucken aphrodisiac down his throat............and with all the other drugs u have put into him he may just die from the overdose.....)
(If he dies from overdose, then I will let @PixieDusts kill her. But for now, she can only torture)

( xD I'm crying... XP Anyways, can I please kill the baby!!! I mean even though it's unborn I can kill it without knowing.... Alcohol can kill the baby....)

PixieDusts said:
( xD I'm crying... XP Anyways, can I please kill the baby!!! I mean even though it's unborn I can kill it without knowing.... Alcohol can kill the baby....)
(Ohhhhh you can! Just know, miya loves children and she will flip shit if she finds out you killed her child.)

Miya looks at his unconscious body and giggles, tying him up once more before falling asleep on the floor near him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back