• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jericho's eyes widened immensely as the building collapses. "Oh... shit." He said worried, terrified, and shocked. He quickly kneels down and hugs shark. "T-thank you... y-you saved me..."

Ashton looks at the building and screams as it falls. Suddenly having a change of thought. He falls to the ground in tears. "W-well killed him." He mumbled sadly. "We killed Jericho, he didn't deserve this. Why did I agree to this."

~{ @Yappi @Surprise Meteors }~

She stared at the girl for a moment, her lips pressed into a fine line. She knew that she herself was a bit mad and had mental breakdowns, but this was disturbing. Max gathered her things and stepped around the girl and pulled the half arrow out of her leg before receding to an empty warehouse. At least it looked like it was.

Harmony

I look at her with eyes of pain, I cringe at the arrow pull. I lost track of where the church was and im lost, I follow her and see where she is going.

I turn abruptly to catch the eyes of the girl. "What the fuck do you want? Piss off." She was getting on her nerves now. She tossed a bag of sour candies at the girl. "Take them and leave, unless you are wanting to stay, rat."

Harmony

"I lost track of my home miles ago, And im sorry that im a bit insane ok! But i need somewhere to stay so i dont become a zombie pinata.. unless if thats what you want..." i say getting progressively more sad

@iiCupcakeCraver

Shark

I hum a church song as i walk down the street

@Demon Slayer

( one question, @Salex are you still Rping on here @Mira1 , @Shammy the Shamrock )

Maddox normally wouldn't help out anyone, but she wouldn't let the girl turn into a rotten zombie bag of flesh. "It's fine, I'm a little mad too." Her facial expression hadn't changed the way her tone had warmed up, though only the small bit. "Where is this so called 'home'? I can try and get you back."

Harmony

"It was a church, Its many miles away. I lost track 3 hours ago, And since.... She took over ive had a even harder time finding out were to go" i say trying to remember were to go. but i cant.

Maddox didn't try to pursue the kid into trying to remember the rest. "You know which direction? Can you point in the way you think it is?" She asked as she started out of the warehouse and towards the alley where she had parked her truck. The olive-green beauty ( Not really) had gotten her through hell and back with the doctors; Max was still confused about what they had said about her blood. She swung herself into the drivers seat and pulled the passenger door open for the girl.

Harmony

i climb in and buckle up "this so many twist that i lost track" i say as i see she has needles marks "You were tested on too? The government was able to make a cure off my blood... though they turned back into zombies after 2 days." i say trying to stir conversation. I keep my hoodie pulled on tight as i still did not trust her (she was caught in a fuel truck explosion, her arms,chest,upper legs, and lower neck were burned pretty bad and theirs a lot of scarring around there) (a lot of people are in hiatus, Shammy has exams and cellist, and mira)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="J I N X]( xD I collapsed for a long period of time... I didn't try to ditch you guys... )

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock]
((I may have time later, don't worry when summer comes around i'll post a LOT more :) ))

[/QUOTE]
(I am good at exams because im not smart but clever... my maw always told me your either 2 things, smart or clever. but anyways imma fail xD )

Yappi said:
(I am good at exams because im not smart but clever... my maw always told me your either 2 things, smart or clever. but anyways imma fail xD )
(There is one thing that we will all never be as smart as)

unknown001aug2010.jpg

I tilt my head to the side. "So we are going to a church?" He said in a disappointed tone. Being who he was, he was never accepted I'm church. He knew it wouldn't be a problem no, it was just weird for him.

~{ @Yappi }~

Maddox touched the raw spot on her neck, coated with injections from the needles. "Yeah....They said my blood was power, their eyes went wide." She listened to the girl as she explained about her own blood, though it hadn't worked. "I have marks all over me..." She said lowly. It was true, her body was covered in tattoos with meanings, besides her piercings with meaningful gemstones. She accelerated the gas pedal, smoothly gliding along the road, trees lining the outside of the rubble road. She flipped on the switch on the old radio as Led Zeppelin smoothly poured out and the lyrics to Stairway To Heaven hung it the air between them. She really shouldn't be trusting the girl who almost tried to kill her.

Harmony

"Apparently I have some sort of multiple personality disorder" I say looking down "I'm Harmony, there's Choas and who you met was... Conquest is the name she gave herself" I lost to the music "My brothers used to play that music when I was little" I say smiling

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back