• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She went into the cellar, to check on Johnny. Seeing him free of his restraints, she called back upstairs. "Keon?!? Guys? I may need a bit of assistance down here."

Oh shit.. Fight or flight kicks in,I run as fast as I can towards the door. They may kill me

If I don't run, I'm not taking that chance.

The kid rubs it head "I know, why do you think I call you a weirdo because you are one." Threat jumps on his foot, kicking it "You're luck I don't like fighting," the kid says laughing.

Slasher999999999

keon would run down stairs and spot a unknown man and would proccede to aim his desert eagle at him "move and i put a bullet in you" keon would say in a cold voice

Skylyn looked at the unfamiliar male, "I'd rather call me insults than give me your sympathy" she noted before hearing Kira downstairs. She creased her eyebrows before hopping off of the counter and hobbled down the stairs with her crippled leg. "What's up?" she asked curiously seeing a male and Kira.

"Oh shit" she mumbled, remembering she still had Keon's other pistol and pulled it out, holding it up, aiming at the man's head if he did anything.

(Imagine a 5'4" small blonde girl with a crippled leg, hobbling around and holding a pistol to your head. xD SO INTIMIDATING IT"S GREAT.)

"MY FUCKIN KNEE,GOD DAMNIT" I hold the bullet wounds "this is how I die, over some fuckin Crimson eyed motherfucker, all I have is a knife and you shot out my kneecaps" he only hit one, luckily he missed the second one and hit the femur

Libra259 said:
She laughs, "eh it could be better but whatever." She says then takes another sip, she'd make a slight face again but just chuckle.
@Enmyira
She burst out laughing and rolls around. "Ahh.... Jeahs!" She giggles and tries to quiet herself by use of hands-over-mouth.

Threat stabs the new guy in the legs "I AM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!" Threat exclaims continuing to stab him, smiling as it did.

Yappi

Last edited by a moderator:
keon would fire at the other mans kneecap hitting it "watch your language their are kids around" he would say in a cold voice.

*passes out from blood loss and being shot/stabbed multiple times because he's not superman*

Kira had grabbed him after and slammed him against the wall, putting pressure on his windpipe. "Listen to me, and listen to me well. You are not getting out of our sight. You tried to kill one of our own, and expect us to let you roam free? I don't think so. Now, give us all your weapons, or we will pat you down. It won't be me doing it, either. So don't think that." She began to make it very hard for him to breathe. "Do not antagonize me, or you will die today."

Then, she let him slump to the ground, watching as he was dragged to a pole. She walked up to her room and produced a pair of handcuffs, bringing them backstairs and handing them to Keon. "Use this instead of rope."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back