• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="J I N X]( HE WAS SAVING ME xD )
Skylyn glances and pours herself a half of a glass of red wine, taking a sip before sitting up on one of the kitchen counters.

[/QUOTE]
"Hey let me have some." He says in a soft tone.

Libra259 said:
"Eh you never know when you need half the crap no one thinks about." She looks opens the bottle and sighs a bit. "Heh still wonder what this is, I dont drink much.. Mainly because I cant find any alcohol anywhere and well.. 'He' didnt like it." Shayla didnt like to use her boyfriend's name and normally referred to him as 'he'.
@Enmyira
She nodded in understanding and started slightly jumping up and down while sitting, a bit excitedly. "I've honestly only ever had a drink one time. And it was only a shot..." She said. Her cheeks puffed out like a squirrel as she wiggled about.

(-TAKES OUT METAL BASEBALL BAT AND SLAMS IT INTO BACK OF HIS HEAD KNOCKING 10K OUT-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Slasher999999999 said:
(-TAKES OUT METAL BASEBALL BAT AND SLAMS IT INTO BACK OF HIS HEAD KNOCKING 10K OUT-)
(Here, have a trump flag)

"Get your own damn cup." she spoke in the same tone he did but handed him the bottle next to her. She looked away from the man and glanced down a a small child, she raised her eyebrows, are we a savior shelter now? she thought to herself, "Alcohol" she replied, "You wouldn't like it... It has a sour taste to it."

@White Shamrock

Shayla chuckles, "well least that makes two of us." She grabs one glass filling it 1/3 way with the alcohol and doing the same for the second glass.

@Enmyira

The kid giggled "You are like the drunk I met, except less drunk. Hi, my name is Fret or Threat whichever you prefer," the kid says extending its hand upwards.

J I N X

Keon would get up and would walk over to where Skylyn was and 10K "you feeling better" he would say in a kind gemtle voice @J I N X

She raised her eyebrow at the kid, "Oh..." she trailed off, listening to his words, "Skylyn." she replied, shaking his small hand and she couldn't help but grin. She ignored the male who called her an asshole since her attention was towards Keon who had entered the kitchen, "Like shit" she admitted but couldn't help but chuckle, "It's better than it was though."

Threat smiled "Hi, Mr. Weirdo, how ya feeling, I would say like Shiz right" the kid asks looking up at the man giggling.

(I know it is shit not shiz, kid doesn't say "Bad Words" Threat is precious cinnamon bun)

Slasher999999999 J I N X

Libra259 said:
She picks up the other glass chuckling and taps it against hers. "Cheers for surviving." She says and takes a sip of it.
@Enmyira
"Cheers." She replies and then quickly downs the glass. "Ack!" She exclaims with a sour face and flops backward, giggling. When with friends, her attitude and personality can change completely.

10k gets up and walks to skylyn "Hey, sorry for calling you a asshole." he says in a soft voice

I see the doors still open, they are drinking and I could escape right now... Would it be worth it? I decide to take a long look outside the door.

Shayla bursts out laughing. "Ah I agree!" She says while fighting back a face she was making. ".. Heh.. The aftertaste isnt bad at least.." She chuckles.

@Enmyira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back