• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Xx Cosmic Storm xX]A gunshot echoes in the distance. Raising his eyebrow, Sam pulls out his hunting rifle and crouches towards the gunshot. Cloud and Midnight on his trail, he sees figures next to each other, most likely speaking to each other. Sam quickly hides behind the tree, quietly watching them.

[/QUOTE]
he doesnt notice him since his eyes are focused on her

Sam's stealth is in no doubt very skilled. He quietly, without breaking eye contact with the two, he sets down his pack. Quietly signaling his dogs to stay he climbs up the tree with his knife in hand.

JPTheWarrior said:
"I am waiting for your answer. Where can we go to be safe for a bit?"
"Follow me." She would then get the feeling that someone was there but shake it off. She then runs into the forest.

JPTheWarrior said:
he follows her has fast has he can
A small log cabin could be seen. A few minutes later Shayla stops in front of it and opens the door. "Home sweet home." She chuckles.

Libra259 said:
A small log cabin could be seen. A few minutes later Shayla stops in front of it and opens the door. "Home sweet home." She chuckles.
he grins a bit "How many rooms does it have?"

Surprised, they didn't see his dogs, who were sitting beside the tree they ran past on the opposite side; Sammy waits until they're far ahead drops from the tree branch safely and sneakily. He picks up his pack, readjusting it and quietly follows them. Sliding his combat knife in his black combat boots, Sam slings his hunting rifle over his shoulder and into his hands before continuing after them. Watching from the corner of his eyes for any sneak attacks from his best pals, the zombies. He follows them to a cabin where he halts and goes around the back, ducking under the windows that he passes along the back. He stops moving when he hears the voices begin speaking again, hearing them clearly for the first time.

"How many rooms does it have?"

Wouldn't he know how many rooms it had unless he never has been there before? Sam thinks before shaking his head and continuing listening, quiet as a ninja.

JPTheWarrior said:
he grins a bit "How many rooms does it have?"
"Um three. Two bedrooms and the kitchen and living room are connected... Wait four, theres also a bathroom. The rooms are smaller though." She walks in.

Libra259 said:
"Um three. Two bedrooms and the kitchen and living room are connected... Wait four, theres also a bathroom. The rooms are smaller though." She walks in.
"Ok..." he enters (I gtg now byee) "How long will I stay here?"

JPTheWarrior said:
"Ok..." he enters (I gtg now byee) "How long will I stay here?"
"I dont care as long as you dont get in my way." (Cya) she sighs and throws her backpack onto the couch. She would get the feeling again and narrow her eyes. She pulls out her ak-47 and says, "ok there sure as hell is someone there."

@Xx Cosmic Storm xX

(Oops i always forgot to tag people.. ._. Lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
"I dont care as long as you dont get in my way." (Cya) she sighs and throws her backpack onto the couch. She would get the feeling again and narrow her eyes. She pulls out her ak-47 and says, "ok there sure as hell is someone there."
@Xx Cosmic Storm xX

(Oops i always forgot to tag people.. ._. Lol)
he nods "ok..." he goes to one of the bedrooms and puts his stuff on it "Thank you again. And you sure? I didnt see anyone"

JPTheWarrior said:
he nods "ok..." he goes to one of the bedrooms and puts his stuff on it "Thank you again. And you sure? I didnt see anyone"
"I sense something and It cant be zombies.. They make to much noise.." Shayla looks cautiously near the windows.

The Faded red truck cab Screeched to a halt as Gavin hit the brakes, it stoping a little up the road from his obstacle. He opened the door slowly and climbed down from his seat, surveying the scene. "Well that asshole was definitley right." Gavin thought to himself "Definitely the biggest horde i've seen in a while.". He looked upon a giant cluster of zombies slowly headed towards the forest. There was around 600 of them shambling about and aimlessly wandering in circles. And right in the middle of them was his goal: an abandoned fuel tanker.

Gavin began to formulate a plan to get the zombies further into the forest so he would be able to hook up his cab and get it back to the gas station. There he could fill his car up fully and finaly get out of this place. He climbed into the cab and grabed the flare he had left in the glove compartment. Climbing out he locked the door and set out into the forest with the flare in hand and rifle on his back. "It's going to be a long day..."

Shayla looks from the window as her eyes widen. "God damn it! They've never made it this far into the woods before!" Lyria grabs some extra magazines and slings them over her shoulder. She runs outside and begins to run to the left. She then begins to shoot zombies down trying to get their attention and lead them away from where she lives.

@anyone

Finding his way through the woodland, he was surprised to see a smaller horde of zombies already there. He asumed they must've broke off from the main horde and quickly prepared to pick them off. Before he could do anything however, gunshots were heard very close by. The zombies began moving towards the source of the sound and Gavin, not wanting to let this sudden burst of good luck go to waste, took this opportunity to move along.

He continued forward until finding a log cabbin near where he thought was a good spot to throw the flare. The gunfire was getting closer and he knew that whoever lived here wasn't going to like the unwanted attention but he needed that fuel badly. With a few quick motions the flare was lit and he threw it in the direction of the horde, it's red glow lighting up the trees as it flew by.

(I'm going to go to sleep now but i'll be back later tomorrow)

Shayla's eyes widen as she turns around to see a flare, "damn bastard!" She shouts, she was definitely screwed and prefered to live past 19. She grumbles and with her other hand she grabs her pistol and begins to shoot more rapid fire. She never missed once which was quite impressive. She curses many times as the horde makes its way toward the flare. If I find who did this.. I will personally slit their throat and leave them for the killers.. Shayla didn't like to kill but this pissed her off more than she was already before. I guess im starting a forest fire. At least her cabin was in a small clearing but she'd rather survive than have a house and die. She puts her pistol away and grabs a can of oil from her belt and pries the top off woth a dagger. She continues to shoot with her other hand. She runs closer to the horde and pours the oil in front of it. She then walks back a bit and puts her dagger away and grabs a box of matches from her belt. She lights a match and throws it at the oil. In second it ignites into flames and travels through the forest's dry ground. The horde makes its way towards the flames, walking inside of them. They are stupid and im glad.. The bigger horde should be attracted and maybe if im lucky their all burn.. Shayla stares at the fire while continuing to shoot.

(Kk)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rea was scouting the woods, careful of not stepping onto twigs. She looke up and saw a huge smoke emitting from the distance. She went to where the smoke was and smirked at what she saw. There was a horde of zombies and a grl shooting them one by one. She ran to the girl, standing beside her as she kept shooting.

"Nice weather were having, huh?" She asked sarcastically.

@Libra259

With a smirk she replies, "its just fricken marvelous." Shayla reloads her gun and continues to shoot. She found this entertaining in a sick twisted way. There was no other sort of entertainment and she always loved a good challenge and this was one hell of a challenge. She's wiped out quite a few killers for only one person though she really didnt care.

@RealityEntity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back