• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He laughs, and puts his guns away "I want's gonna do anything, I ain't a bad guy," he says shrugging, and says "Nice knife, though."

"Thanks." She says and lays back on the bed next to Keon. "Dad gave it to me." She shrugged. "Not willingly, more like I shot him in the face and stole it from his dead body." She frowns slightly. "Ass hole deserved to turn." She says crossing her arms.

They would slowly stop growling at Jason and 3 would turn around and head back downstairs and continue to patrol, one wolf wolf would stay in he room still watching Jason wearily.

He looks at his guns "These are the guns the criminal used to shoot my parents, I took them from him after the fight fighting, got the name "Dead Bandit," due to him shooting me 5 times," he looks sadder, as he sits on another chair in the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon face would look relaxed and calm for the first time in a long time. (wait Mira are you laying in the bed with Keon or sitting on it or are you jus standing?)

She looked over and smiles at Keon. Seeing that he looked relaxed he looked back over at Jason. "Took 5 bullets hu?" She smirks. "Impressive."

(She's laying on the bed with Keon.)

Skylyn glanced at the wolf and pointed the knife at it without saying a word. Standing in the kitchen she turned to her food, setting down the knife and taking a bite. She glanced back as a third person entered the living room and pointed at Skylyn. She said nothing looking back down at her plate before finishing her sandwich. Standing she glanced over at the three, "How long was I out?" she asked. Her voice was quiet and she leaned against the door frame, keeping distance of the people. She wasn't one to talk, this was probably the first time that they've heard her speak. Her bright blues stared at the group in the dim light, almost as if they were glow in the dark.

2 wolves would walk into the room watching Jason and the unknown girl wearily and ready to pounce on them growling slightly, the wolf that was their would by Keon's sleeping side growling at Jason and the unknown girl.

She sits up on the bed and looks at the girl. "I'm not sure?" She says and stares at her confused. "Who are you?" She asks using her hands to support her.

( xD they are wolves and they are much bigger then the average wolf and are capable of easily pinning down a full grown man they are not dogs xD )

She watched the boy extend his hand and kept her hands in her pockets. She wasn't one to interact with people. Skylyn stared at him not in anger neither curiosity. The girl laying down looked at Sky and asked her a question. She ignored the boy's hand and looked down, "Blue" she responded to both of them before pushing herself off of the wall, "Hush up." she said lowly to the wolf as if not afraid while she passed by, leaving the area and going into a small room with a radio. She sat down, grabbing a book off of a near shelf and stared at the cover. Looking at the old picture.

(He knows they are wolves, he just calls anything that is related to dogs, dogs, also did they really bites someones balls, I heard that by Mira xD )

( xD no they did not and look up Idaho's Giant Canadian Gray Wolves that is how big they are and the alpha is bigger then that.)

(No they didn't bite anyones balls. But Avery got kicked in the balls by Daisie.)

She watched blue leave the room and shakes her head. She lays back down on the pillow and sighs looking over at Keon. She smiles slightly and faces Jason once more and shrugs.

He laughs to himself "This is the best place I have been, and I have been to zombie Vegas. Ya'll people are nice to let a traveler into here," he jumps off his chair, being very hyper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back