• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sighing as he got up from the couch the morning rays of the sun would hit his face causing him to stare outside one of the windows 'heh its day time already' he thought. He would sheath his sword and holster his black desert eagle.50cal in his holster. Sighing to himself he would head outside and sit on the steps watching the gates and that how a few of the walkers would try to get in but making no progress at all.

Noah saw a mansion down the street with a lone watchman on the upper floor just at the break of day. That was his only hope. He'd been trying to escape a horde all day and night, fatigued, scraped, bruised and lucky to be alive. Although he was able to run faster than it, and their numbers diminished as they became distant, it was inevitable that they would return. He hesitated as he knew there were humans in the mansion that he didn't know he could trust, but knew that the watchman had only a pistol, which would be inaccurate at this range, so he would be able to escape. He barely poked his head out from behind a car and announced his presence. "Hey," he said halfheartedly, "it would really help if you didn't kill me."

Seeing the unknown man stick his head out of the car he would sigh and get up and walk to the gate and open it while firing at any zombies that came to close "hurry up and get in" he say as a walker would lung at him trying to bite him only to bite down on his barrel. 'tsk damn things are annoying' he would pull the trigger the back of the walker head would explode into brain mater and blood. The walker would fly back from the force of the bullet ripping through its head.

(sorry, this is one of my first RPs; I thought it was morning, I'll edit this)Relieved, Noah split two zombies' heads with his hatchet and ran towards the door, opening the gate and entering the mansion. He came into an entry hall with several doors and a staircase at the end. The same watchman stood sternly at the gate. He wasn't sure exactly how welcome he was. He stood there awkwardly for a while, having so many questions that he did not know what to say. Eventually he asked a simple question: "Who are you guys and what is this place?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sighing I would close the gate after he ran through it and lock it. I would then turn around and walk back to the mansion and open the door and walk into the mansion and close the door behind me with my foot. "You can put your stuff their" I point to the group of bags on the tables. "and what is your name and if you try anything the wolves will tear you apart" after I said that 30 crimson eyes would glare at unknown man ready to pounce on him if he shows any hostility or aggression.

Noah tried to look confident, but was obviously hiding his fear. "Whoa, there," he said. "No need for that. You think that I would be attacking this place if I just knocked on the front door and asked for permission to come in? Anyway, I'm Noah. You guys sure seem friendly around here."

tsking I would turn around and make a hand motion my wolves would stop staring at him go wander around the mansion patrolling around it. "So how was outside are the hordes still all around" he ask as he sat down on the lazy man chair inspecting his black desert eagle.50cal to make sure it works. My crimson eyes staring at him demanding a answer or else.

Noah probably wouldn't have told him about the pursuing horde, but now felt so threatened that he didn't want to know what would happen if he was caught lying. "There's a horde to the south," he admitted. "About a hundred. I'm not sure if they'll get here, but they were coming in our direction."

"we will be safe as long as you don't do anything stupid, my wolves are camouflaging our sent with theirs" I say as I finish inspecting my desert eagle.50cal and holster it, I would then take out my sword from its sheath on my back and start to inspect it making sure that the blade has not dulled.

(Yeah that has been happening to a lot of people you just have to keep resetting our check it, and we are in the mansion you have been asleep for a few days because you wen't roping so we just had you sleeping sorry about that, and well 5 new people are in the mansion right now and Angela died we barried her)

[Okay, thank you for not leaving me.

xD I will post but since it's Easter I won't be on until later tonight.]

(and no problem I try not to leave people behind when they are AFK or are not online)

The room was quiet. Her breathing was steady and her eyes squinted before fluttering open. The room was large and she pushed herself from the bed. She still wore her mucky clothes, and her body filled with grime, sweat, and soot. She pulled off her scarf and stood, staring at the bathroom door. She glanced at the creaked open entrance of her room and huffed out a breath, heading into the bathroom. She took off her tattered clothes and stepped into the steamy shower. Her eyes fluttered shut and sighed. This felt great. Her muscles relaxed with the water massaging them. She scrubbed her skin head to toe until it was bight red. She washed parts of her hair, not getting her dreadlocks wet and finally stepped out of the shower.

She wrapped a towel around herself and hesitantly walked into the large room again, maybe there were clean clothes in the drawer? She opened one, finding a white tank top and pulled it over her head, along with a pair of dark washed jeans and socks. Warm socks. She pulled them on along with her dirty hiking boots and let her hair air dry. She grabbed her bag, and set her hoodie on the bed before walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. It was dark, and Skylyn figured everyone was sleeping. But she was hungry, and her stomach screamed for food.

Raven awoke suddenly like the other nights. She steadys her breathing and looks at the hands. They were still shaking. She sighed and pulled herself up from the bed. Ste continued to try and calm down.

Sighing he would sheath his sword and would stare through the window watching the dead at the gate (ok so everyone is asleep but you and me)

She picked her knife up from her dresser and slowly walked downstairs. She looked at the floor and shook her head. "I'm never going to get as much sleep as I used to." She mumbled and sat on the bottom step.

She stands from the stairs and walks over to the living room. She sits down on the couch with Keon. Looking at her hands she noticed that she was still shaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back