• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skylyn stopped at a cupboard and listened to foot steps. She grabbed a kitchen knife before creeping over to the living room and peeping in to see who it was. Seeing Keon and Raven, she went back into the kitchen, making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

(Oh okay, sorry lol)

She looks over at Keon. Standing she walks over to him. "Yes Keon?" She says and stands in front of him.

One of Keon's wolfs would be watching and growl at her when she grabbed the knife and started to creep over to the living room (the wolf is watching jinx)

Last edited by a moderator:
Keon would turn her around and grab her waist and sit her down on his lap with her back pressed against his chest "are you ok?"

She looks over at him and smiled slightly. "I'm okay." She says not wanting to mention the night terrors. Her hand was still shaking.

She frowns and hugs him. "Keon, it's nothing." She says and hugs him tighter.

He would hug her back but as he did his would start to feel tired for staying up for days he would slowly drift to a deep sleep but his arms would tighten on Raven and hug her closer to him

Still hugging him she looks back at Jason. "You didnt miss too much I don't think." She says trying to think of anything he missed.

Raven nods and escapes from his grip. She walks over to Jason and smiles. "I can help you if you want."

He slings Keon over his back "I got it, just tell me where his room," he walks around as if he is having fun with a sleeping person on his back.

She smiles slightly and guides Jason to Keons room. "This is it." She says with a smile. Tapping the bed lightly.

He delicately puts hims on the bed, then smiles as well "Have you ever been out there, ya know outside the gate," he asks interested.

She frowns slightly when he asks the question. "Of course ever sense this crap started." She says and looks down at the floor.

He backs up "Guess this place has made everyone tense, so many here either seem aggressive, or emotionless, and let me ask which are you." he ask tipping his hat, and polishing his gun.

She smiles at him. "I don't know." She says and flips out her knife. She slowly approaches him. "What do you think?" She says in a cold tone.

He smiles, bring out his other gun "I say don't push that thing ya call luck. I am being nice here so there is that," he plays with one of his guns spinning it with his finger.

She chuckled a little. "Don't worry I wouldn't do anything anyway." She spins the knife and slips it into her belt. "I only kill humans that truly and honestly deserve it." She looks at the wolfs. Calmy she looks at them and smiles. "It's okay." She says to the wolfs not knowing if they would understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back