• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Zombie Apocalypse! (Always accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole let out a startled scream, that could be heard by the others. He held onto a medal pipe that he had found a little earlier. Two zombies were trailing after him, soon a few others joined in, attracted by his scream. He whacked one in the head with his pipe, making a loud CRACK as it dug into the female zombie's skull. He kicked it away and began running again.

Jason smiles "Aww, that is so cute, like they said back in the day I ship- something like that," he sits in the chair still staring at the dog next to Keon.

(@xxxxxxxxERRORxxxxxxx ) Are you in the house?) Skylyn looked up at the ceiling, hearing something faint. She stood up and hurried through the living room, stopping in the middle, "Did you guys hear that?" she asked, her voice still quiet but concerned. Her eyebrows creased in curiosity, listening for a second one.

(ok I don't mind people joining in and finding the house I actually encourage you to but for gods sake people how the hell are you in the damn mansion which has a 40foot metal gate around it and 15 wolves surrounding the house patrolling it, like im curious on how someone can manage to sneak through all of that and that their are 11 people in the house)

Last edited by a moderator:
Groaning Keon eyes would open up and would notice he was holding onto Raven, sighing slightly (wow my char does a lot of sighing) he would untangle himself from her and get up, hearing the faint cry again he would get up and grab his desert eagle and walk downstairs and to the door and open it. He would then head to the gate and open it waiting for the unknown to get inside while shooting at the zombies behind him.

( xD okay) Skylyn paused still trying to listen, "Shh!" she hushed Jason but only waited a second before scowling, "Damn old houses..." she mumbled as if it were the houses fault. But it happened again and she ran up stairs grabbing her long knife and ran to catch up with Keon and helped him with the zombies.

She ran up to the boy struggling with a dead one and mutilated it's head, yanking it off. She breathed out and stared down at him before a long moment, held out her hand to help him off the ground.

Keon would shoot at the zombies around the two "hurry up and get your asses through the damn gate" he say that as he shot a walker that was about to bite skyln

She glanced back, seeing the zombie drop down, "That was uncomfortably close." she stated before hurrying to be inside the gate, "Thanks." she said quietly.

Skylyn looked at the boy, "No problem." she muttered and walked back into the house, wiping her blade off on her pants.

He ran over to the mansion and looked up at it. 'Should I go inside?' He wondered. "Err.." He opened the door and walked in.

nodding to her slightly he would holster his desert eagle and close the gate behind them and then lock it. Once he finished locking it he would turn and see the unknown boy panting on the floor out of breath 'great dead wait' he would walk up to the unknown boy and grab him by his collar and heft him up "you dumbass what the hell where you thinking, screaming like a damn bitch you just attracted the fucken horde to our location" growling he would throw him away from him and turn around keeping a eye on the gate as more and more dead piled up on it.

Jason tips his hat "Keon let the boy down, he didn't do anything," he says grabbing him.

4 wolves would growl at him "get. your. hand. off. me. now." he would say in a cold voice sending shivers down Jason spine as more and more walkers piled up on the gate.

( xD sorry about this bro but my charter is kind of pissed he has no sleep for the past few days and you just attracted the entire horde to the mansion. :P )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back